Missing Head to Head Rank

by wr3cka

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★ Apprentice

They are not going to fix it been going on for 3 years and it's the same bull I can't wait till they lose there exclusive license and someone else can make a better game than this 

Message 591 of 625 (2,077 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★ Novice

Please can you help I'm on madden 19 and my rank it gone tag is Zo_withit

Message 592 of 625 (2,057 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★ Novice

No I played for a week straight I been contacting someone every day about this problem and can’t non one help me this is crazy and I’m highly upset this is still happening I’m missing the my leaderboard tab on this screen in the picture below please help me it’s been like this for a week 

Message 593 of 625 (2,048 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★★ Newbie

Someone rage quit on me and i lost my rank too.COME ON EA THIS SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD TO FIX!This is happening for 3-4 years and y'all still not fixing this bs.If this was MUT you would fix this in a second.

Message 594 of 625 (2,020 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem please update us soon Kilogore11 gamertag
Message 595 of 625 (1,998 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie

That doesnt help

Message 596 of 625 (1,982 Views)

★★★ Novice

And it's marked solved. lol

Message 597 of 625 (1,942 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah why is this marked solved? 60 pages of nothing. Problem existing for years and not even the courtesy of a response or statement from EA. If you go back 20 pages you can see a now retired EA rep attempt the troubleshoot but it goes nowhere. The least they could do is say that they are aware of this being a widespread issue that's NOT solved yet. What kind of business model is this. Sell a broken game year after year and instead of putting profits toward bettering the game they give the board raises. And they wonder why they're repeatedly on "most hated business" lists.

Message 598 of 625 (1,871 Views)

Re: My ranking not showing (part2)

★★★★★ Novice

Madden 19 has same problem I payed $80 for this game and I'm pissed I was in top 900 game froze and all of a sudden I'm not ranked anymore. Freaking ridiculous!!!!!!

Message 599 of 625 (1,825 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★ Novice

Can’t see my online h2h rank

Message 600 of 625 (1,799 Views)