Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

by imeastlandlord

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'm not getting 19 or ever again unless they fix it. Maybe used, maybe.
Message 561 of 625 (3,423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think the current deal expires in 2020, but there is virtually no doubt it'll be extended way beyond that. The deal benefits both sides so much. It was actually the NFL who proposed the deal in the first place.  I'm not even sure the licensing deal is necessary anymore, it's been SO long since another company made a serious NFL game, to do so now would be starting from scratch and just be a massive labor and financial undertaking.  Oh, and your ranks aren't coming back, get over it. Pray for a fix in 19, but don't count on it. I'm pushing 1100 points, would be ranked 350 or so, but I'm ranked a "-" insdead whoop whoop!

Message 562 of 625 (3,389 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was just told by EA Help that there is no movement or progress on this issue. Anytime you contact them they tell you to check your connection too. Did they get too big where they literally just don't care? I really hope they tank. i wish there was more to do than not buy the game. I'd buy 100 copies and smash every single game but they would still benefit from the sales. They don't really have pay for play DLC like other games 

Message 563 of 625 (3,386 Views)

★★ Novice
Power cycle don't work! This started last year and you guys haven't fixed it yet?
Message 564 of 625 (3,308 Views)

★ Pro

Nope, not a word on a fix. In over a year. That means they can't fix it or don't care about their customers. Or both. Shame on you, EA! All I can think to do now is post this everywhere, share it everywhere, file complaints with BBB, etc. Which is what I'm going to do. We've given them every chance to do the right things and they refuse.

Message 565 of 625 (3,302 Views)

Message 566 of 625 (3,297 Views)

★ Pro

I don't know for sure but the only way I've seen a rank show back up is to NEVER quit or disconnect or turn off PS4, etc.  If you need to quit, ALWAYS CONCEDE from within the game. One time I quit the application by accident and my rank disappeared. After about 20 games or either playing all the way through and winning or losing, or conceding before the end, my rank came back. Hope that works for everyone. Please post here if it does or doesn't..

Message 567 of 625 (3,237 Views)

Madden 18 online head 2 head ranking

★★★ Newbie
My username is iambadcomedy, I have 6270 points, 55 wins, I avg 17.54 pts a game and give up 13.80. But I am unranked. I win about 70 percent of the time, just won 5 in a row, I definitely feel like I should be ranked. The only reason why I care is that I wanna be in a position to play ranked players more often.
Message 568 of 625 (3,180 Views)

[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★ Novice
My haven’t been showing since October had got it when first came out August cause had pre order it and I’ve 11922 points could some one please explain to me and my username is unstoppable3133 Xbox one
Message 569 of 625 (3,087 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
Over 6600 and still not ranked, what's up with that!!?
Message 570 of 625 (3,022 Views)