Re: Missing online h2h rank

by AnEliteLegacy

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
What a * fake tip, consoles are recycled everyday and updated. Also uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing, f you guys! You don’t care but happy to take our money!!!
Message 521 of 625 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Adding to this party.

205-154 (~9,000 points) with a dozen or so wins against top-20,000 ranked users in the past 50 games. Just beat a fella by 35+ who's 14-20 (3,914 points) and, well, look at that, he's ranked 58,790.

I remain unranked.

Have not had a rank since I picked up this game the day it came out in August 2017.

It's a broken, sham, buggy system that does absolutely nothing to reflect a user's innate ability or, most consequently, his/her development.

No statistics outlining a user's record versus other ranked users, no DNF percentage, no tracking of a user's online XP or his rank, and no "iron sharpens iron" whereby a user can improve his skills by playing comparably ranked, experienced players.

Comically depressing but wholly unsurprising that EA representatives remain mute on the fact that they bungled a necessary and otherwise ubiquitous function to online matchplay.

Pathetic. I used to ignore complaints re: Madden and held out hopes they'd incrementally improve features like online head-to-head and franchise mode, but the last few years have confirmed Madden is not about an authentic football game and quality gaming experience, but completely, utterly enslaved to the bottom line ($).

The developers should be proud of themselves for submitting a product that'd leave them in the bottom quartile of their software engineering classes at ITT Tech. 

Message 522 of 625 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Authentic!? Hahahahahaha. Yeah and they completely removed penalties and injuries.

What a terribly sad excuse for a football game this is.
Message 523 of 625 (1,815 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I quit playing a while ago.
Message 524 of 625 (1,814 Views)

★ Pro

Saw my first facemask penalty last night. Still never seen an injury, PI or holding.

Message 525 of 625 (1,807 Views)

★ Pro

And why can't you challenge plays anymore like you could in 17? I've never been able to challenge a play in 18.

Message 526 of 625 (1,780 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie
Same here.. Here is a shot of my points.. And not even ranked?
Message 527 of 625 (1,746 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★ Novice
Power cycling does nothing. Is there an 2018 update on this problem/resolution. The same occurred in Madden17 too. This should have been resolved already but it persists in Madden18.
Message 528 of 625 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Winning a challenge means the cpu refs or the ai or whatever you‘d call it, had make a mistake. They call a touchdown though the catch was not complete for instance and I have to challenge the call? Man that‘d be horrible wouldn‘t it? Chanllenges are for human beeings who make mistakes. The cpu knows everything that is going on in the game. There‘re no bad calls.

Message 529 of 625 (1,677 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Novice
I have 8000+ skill points and wirh a record of 140W 120L and no ranking. I was ranked then updated my PS4 system about 2 weeks ago and ranking seemed to disappear. Also there is always lots ke 10000 to 20000 players online and always 0 searching. Seems there are some big bugs on n M18.
Message 530 of 625 (1,667 Views)