Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Online H2H rank still not showing .... Why?!?

by dannysc3055

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
Did u ever get ur rank back this just happened to me so I’m wondering how I do I get mine. I’m not a high rank as you but I’m up there in the top 38% played a game and the guy quit came back and my rank was gone ???
Message 391 of 614 (630 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★★ Novice
This happens with me as well! For ps4. My record is 65 and 40 and I was ranked 5.4% in the world and my rank was 4000 in the world and now I just have my wins and losses and my rank disappeared.. my gamer tag is bxnewyorkrican
Message 392 of 614 (613 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
It did not work please help
Message 393 of 614 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
Was this ever solved? I just won a game because my opponent must have froze out and now my rank is gone. Have 5130 points and was ranked like 7,000ish right before. Record is 41-25 for XBOX One
Message 394 of 614 (593 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just noticed this happened today when i got to a certain rank i think. It happened after someone disconnected on me. RaiderX85 on Xbox one.
Message 395 of 614 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No help from EA lol. Other companies have had this online thing down for quite some time now. Especially something as basic as a leaderboards....c'mon.
Message 396 of 614 (559 Views)

Online H2H rank still not showing .... Why?!?

★★★★ Novice
It's been weeks since my H2H ranking has disappeared.... EA please fix this why the heck is this still an issue????
Message 397 of 614 (491 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, still no fix.  EA has been terrible this year with their feedback.

Message 398 of 614 (421 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hey guys. I haven’t been able to see my rank for probably a little over a month maybe 5-6 weeks no joke it’s been forever. Ive heard people say if you make people quit your rank comes back. Well I make people quit left and right for over a month to no luck. Soit happened again last night. Some dude couldn’t take his loss like a man and quit in the last minute. I look up after the game and suddenly my “my leaderboards” screen and ranking was back! I can’t believe it! Finally! Am I the only one? Has anyone else had luck? I’m MIAMIxFLx305 on Xbox rank 2468 (77-33)
Message 399 of 614 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It doesn't help :/
Message 400 of 614 (313 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help