Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

by LazyLewie85

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
Did u ever get ur rank back this just happened to me so I’m wondering how I do I get mine. I’m not a high rank as you but I’m up there in the top 38% played a game and the guy quit came back and my rank was gone ???
Message 391 of 625 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice
This happens with me as well! For ps4. My record is 65 and 40 and I was ranked 5.4% in the world and my rank was 4000 in the world and now I just have my wins and losses and my rank disappeared.. my gamer tag is bxnewyorkrican
Message 392 of 625 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It did not work please help
Message 393 of 625 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Was this ever solved? I just won a game because my opponent must have froze out and now my rank is gone. Have 5130 points and was ranked like 7,000ish right before. Record is 41-25 for XBOX One
Message 394 of 625 (1,194 Views)

★ Guide
Just noticed this happened today when i got to a certain rank i think. It happened after someone disconnected on me. RaiderX85 on Xbox one.
Message 395 of 625 (1,162 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
No help from EA lol. Other companies have had this online thing down for quite some time now. Especially something as basic as a leaderboards....c'mon.
Message 396 of 625 (1,160 Views)

Online H2H rank still not showing .... Why?!?

★★★ Novice
It's been weeks since my H2H ranking has disappeared.... EA please fix this why the heck is this still an issue????
Message 397 of 625 (1,092 Views)

Re: Online H2H rank still not showing .... Why?!?

★★ Novice

Yep, still no fix.  EA has been terrible this year with their feedback.

Message 398 of 625 (1,022 Views)

Re: Online H2H rank still not showing .... Why?!?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hey guys. I haven’t been able to see my rank for probably a little over a month maybe 5-6 weeks no joke it’s been forever. Ive heard people say if you make people quit your rank comes back. Well I make people quit left and right for over a month to no luck. Soit happened again last night. Some dude couldn’t take his loss like a man and quit in the last minute. I look up after the game and suddenly my “my leaderboards” screen and ranking was back! I can’t believe it! Finally! Am I the only one? Has anyone else had luck? I’m MIAMIxFLx305 on Xbox rank 2468 (77-33)
Message 399 of 625 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It doesn't help :/
Message 400 of 625 (914 Views)