Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

by 04bhall

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Now it’s back and all I did was send a friendly request.
Message 381 of 625 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Let me clear it up. I sent the request and it was accepted. When I got back to the screen my rank was back.
Message 382 of 625 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did they have to accept the friendly quit?
Message 383 of 625 (1,168 Views)

★★ Novice
Odd I'm going to attempt this
Message 384 of 625 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dist work how about for you almightynages
Message 385 of 625 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice
No it did not. This is starting to become complete *. This games biggest flaw happens to be in its online head to head content! You can't even keep a running tally of rank between the online players? This needs to be addressed and fixed. Maybe using forums isn't the best way to get these nerds attention over at EA.
Message 386 of 625 (1,139 Views)

Head to head rating disappeared

★★★★ Novice
Head to head ratings. Are you guys even working on fixing this. I am reopening the conversation because we are being ignored. I think I'm a loyal fan that deserves answers! No joke my daughter is named Madden.
Message 387 of 625 (1,115 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★ Apprentice
Can you guys please fix this or people are going to stop playing this game. For some of us we only play h2h ranked and don't care about MUT please EA get your * together and fix this bug.
Message 388 of 625 (1,114 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me after someone rage quit. Got "Connection to your peer has been lost" error because my opponent unplugged instead of just conceding. After that no rank. I played 25+ games still no rank. Just now someone rage quit on me again (same connection lost error) and my rank came back! It was the first rage quit I've had since my rank disappeared. Not sure how to force someone to quit on you but it fixed whatever the issue was. Craziness.
Message 389 of 625 (1,061 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★ Novice
I’m suppose to be number one in ranked but it disappeared and people that quit and says connection to your peer has been lost I never got a win for it
Message 390 of 625 (1,021 Views)