Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

by elorz

Original Post

Apparently the downloaded game is the reason for my H2H mising rank problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
so after all the threads I have read the common link many of us have is that we downloaded the game. This is my first year downloading the game instead if buying a hard copy, so I could play early. I regret that decision now. Tell me is there a way to get a hard copy sent to me. I downloaded the GOAT. gamer tag Grim Reaper. systsm Xbox one
Message 201 of 625 (4,564 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie

xbox one, Champincoop21, havent seen my rank for the last week. eastern time zone, yes still no ranking showing when i was ranked top 1%, not sure how it occurred

Message 202 of 625 (4,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @all,

We are continuing to look into this issue on our end and the information you've taken the time to provide to us will help to do that. I've sent this on towards the relevant teams who will continue the investigation on their side. As soon as we have an update on this I will get back to you on this thread.

Thanks,

Roger. 

*Accepted solution for visibility reasons.

Roger.png
Message 203 of 625 (40,297 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same issue. Multiple disconnects from sever resulting in forfeited games (about 25% of the time) that manifest as the screen freezing for various periods of time...with commentary and crowd noice continuing for a few seconds. Also, had my ranking disappear as reported here numerous times. Power cycling didn't help. Xbox One. Never had this issue with M17.
Message 204 of 625 (4,550 Views)

★★★ Novice
You can do this Roger!!!!!!
Message 205 of 625 (4,528 Views)

Madden 18 H2H ranking and percent not showing

★★ Novice
I'd really like this to get fixed as it seems a lot of other people have this problem as well. I was just playing the game and then it crashed, so when I loaded it again, this is what my screen for online play has looked like ever since. I've deleted saved data and reinstalled the game, played other games, but nothing has worked. Please help
Message 206 of 625 (4,472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Lol i love how they marked this as "solved" when they know damn well its not. Not everyone plays mut. H2h is all we have. No rank makes this game pointless. Everyday this is not solved, all us hardcore h2h go down in rank and there is nothing we can do, effectively killing the game in the first month.

This happened in last years madden, still no fix.

They should have had h2h turned off during the goat early access b.c thats is what is * everything over.

(I was rank 12, lost rank glitch, and now im playing overwatch)
Message 207 of 625 (4,511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, solved for ea?
Message 208 of 625 (4,508 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lol I just realized that it says solved. The only reason that I got the game is for H2H.
Message 209 of 625 (4,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ThatsJustYa@Kr0n1koNee & @elorz,

I apologize for the confusion on this, I accept my latest update as a solution to give it more visibility within the thread. As per my latest post & the thread title this is still under investigation. This post is also pinned to the top of the board. I have made amends on my previous post to clarify.

@elorz, good luck in your placement matches if you haven't done them in Overwatch yet! 

Thanks,

Roger

@TriggaNi55aNick, thanks for the encouragement! 

Roger.png
Message 210 of 625 (4,488 Views)