Can you tell me what myH2H rank is currently ?

by Grimreaper40

Original Post

Missing Madden online ranking

★★★ Newbie
My online ranking stopped showing up and I don't know how to get it to come back

Game tag - DrizzyP5
PS4
Message 191 of 625 (2,302 Views)

Ranking Issues.

★★★ Newbie
I digitally dowmloaded the game and just like all you guys the same exact thing happened to me. Was ranked and game crashed and now am no longer ranked as the same thing for Madden 17 which im over 60 games above 500 and still not ranked. Id rather have a refund. People and their kids' parents spend our hard working money for these games. The least EA Sport can do is acknowledge and sincerley try and fix the problem. This is so upsetting to the entire gaming community and something needs to be done. Isnt fair. I would love to see how I compete and rank against players around the world. EA Sport you sjould be ashamed.
Message 192 of 625 (2,337 Views)

My H2H rank went away madden 18

★★★ Newbie
My game froze and I had a blue screen. Now my H2H rank went away, what do I do now?
Message 193 of 625 (2,338 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Newbie
My rank went away gamer tag: Bigballareg
Message 194 of 625 (2,347 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie
Platform: PS4
GamerTag/PSN ID: Bigballareg
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: 08/27/2018
Timezone: eastern
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): yes
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): game game be blue screen
Message 195 of 625 (2,344 Views)

Can you tell me what myH2H rank is currently ?

★★★★ Novice
Can you tell me what myH2H rank is currently , since you are unable to fix the issue? system:xbox one. ; gamertag: Grim Reaper40 ; issue: h2h ranking not showing up since opponent quit game over a week ago; i have playver numerous games since then. I have tried all the steps to clear it up per the previous threads. I have 5600 ranking points. Can you at least tell me what that equates to in online ranking?
Message 196 of 625 (2,343 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★ Newbie
Platform: PS4
GamerTag/PSN ID: Bigballareg
Time & date for the last time you checked your rank: 08/27/2018
Timezone: eastern
Have you played any games since you lost your rank (Y/N): yes
Did this occur at a particular time in the game (Game froze, disconnect, opponent quit, etc): game game be blue screen
Message 197 of 625 (2,345 Views)

Madden 18 online ranking gone

★★ Novice
I currently have 4188 ranking points but my ranking is legitimately gone, I can't see it. It happened after I was playing online h2h, and then the game crashed. I reopened the game to see my ranking was gone. Please help me out the purpose of h2h is to see how you stack up in rankings. Please help me resolve this issue
Message 198 of 625 (2,335 Views)

Madden 18 cant see my rank

★★★★★ Newbie
Gamertag/ StreetxMoneyTY
Last time checked rank/ Week ago
Timezone/ Central Time zone UTC 6:00
Have you played any games/ Yes
( Game freezes , and i recieve lost)
Message 199 of 625 (2,336 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Novice
PS4 pro
BigMike_87
Happened after a game on 09-01-17
Tried resetting cache & deleted all madden 18 saved data at his is very inconvenient as the point of H2H is to see how you rank amount all other in madden.
Message 200 of 625 (2,287 Views)