Re: Missing online h2h rank

by jones5979

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 head to head ranking gone

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Legendarius24

Sorry to hear what's happened here. Could you give me a rough time of when it actually happened as it will massively help narrow things down for the team to investigate? Thanks.

-Aido

Message 61 of 625 (7,295 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I've deleted the online copy multiple times and all madden files saved and rank didn't reappear. It worked on Xbox for someone. I'm Ps4 so know I reformatted my Ps4 back to defaults and downloaded madden a 4th time. I'll leave my biz in a few to see if it worked!
Message 62 of 625 (7,344 Views)

Hey all,

Can you please provide a rough time and date for when this happened to you? If you can all do that it should help us narrow down what's happened. 

-Aido

Message 63 of 625 (7,344 Views)

Madden 18 rank error

★★★ Newbie
My head 2 head madden ranking stop showing? Can you help me fix this immediately please!!! I'm mattrios23
Message 64 of 625 (7,303 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It didn't work on PS4 I deleted everything on my Ps4 and restored to default after deleting the game and cache files and my rank still doesn't come up. And 20hours of work and still no go.
Message 65 of 625 (7,334 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★ Apprentice
It didn't work on PS4 I deleted everything on my Ps4 and restored to default after deleting the game and cache files and my rank still doesn't come up. And 20hours of work and still no go.
Message 66 of 625 (7,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

8/25/17

Message 67 of 625 (7,345 Views)

★★★ Novice

8/25/17 at 2 oclock

Message 68 of 625 (7,343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm doing the custom playbook thing now. Your on to something here big dog. When I added new plays to my playbook they are not showing up anymore since the ranked became dashes. Ill let you know if this works for me
Message 69 of 625 (7,382 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey all,

Has anyone else tried deleting your game data and clearing your cache like @Ya-Boy-a-Real-1

If you could and let me know if this helps that would be great. 

EDIT - Be aware that this will delete your local save games for Madden including your Longshot save. It will also wipe your custom play books. 

-Aido

Message 70 of 625 (7,367 Views)