Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

by Maleigh2k10

Original Post

★★ Novice
I think it may have something to do with custom play books. I have found that some of the problems are fixed after revert my playbook back. Last year madden did the same.
Message 51 of 625 (13,450 Views)

★★ Novice
I may have found a fix. I deleted my user game data and cleared the cache. That also deleted my custom playbook. When I tried a online game it loaded and instantly said I lost connection to my peer. When I got back to the home screen. My rank reappeared
Message 52 of 625 (13,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
You have to clear the madden game cache. That's in your madden manage game menu. Delete both.
Message 53 of 625 (13,437 Views)

★★ Novice
I can't figure out how to do It
Message 54 of 625 (13,419 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★★★ Novice
I've been having the exact same problem since the release of goat edition. PS4 gamer tag: ALLSKINS
Message 55 of 625 (13,396 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I couldn't for PS4 I deleted everything associated with madden 18 data and redownloaded the game didn't work tried 3 times thinking I missed an item. So now I'm reformatting my Ps4 and deleted all saved online storage and deactivated the PS4 to default. I'll wait a few hours and try to download and get my rank back! I went from 11 to #90 right now on weekly rank.
Message 56 of 625 (13,399 Views)

★★ Novice
Any update on if it affected anything else since you deleted the reserved space?
Message 57 of 625 (13,393 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Took 3 hours initializing the Ps4. I'll know in a hour after I restart it and download madden. First time doing this.
Message 58 of 625 (13,383 Views)

Madden 18 head to head ranking gone

★★ Novice
I have posted already & seen multiple people post about the same thing. It'd be nice if someone from your company could at least let the community know what is going on if we are spending 70+ dollars to play the game early, or at all. My ranking disappeared & I have seen people with far worse records ranked all the way up to 54,000. LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I DONT SEE THE POINT OF AN ANSWERS HQ IF NO ONE HAS THE ANSWERS!!!! I'm sure you have smart enough people to go on & fix it or give information. For a game with so much hype around it, I'm surprised it's having these problems every year.

Xbox one gamer tag: DongJohnson69

Message 59 of 625 (13,293 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Novice

Hey yo add me to that list let me know how to fix

Message 60 of 625 (13,317 Views)