Re: madden 18 not ranking me

by boflash

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I was ranked in the top 160, on xbox one now I have no rank and the game freezes and glitches on me and my record look worst than what it really is. I paid 75$ for this? REALLY BRO! You want me to boycott y'all?
Message 21 of 625 (11,111 Views)

Re: My Madden 18 Online H2H Ranking is now blank after my game froze

★★★★★ Novice
I tried the same thing this morning and my rank doesnt show either. Theres gotta be a way to fix this issue. Ea aidan please let us know what else can we do. Greatly appreciate it.
Message 22 of 625 (11,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing has happen to me I have high points was ranked 75 now no rank I play guys with less points then me they have a rank
Message 23 of 625 (11,099 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★ Novice
I am having some of the same problems. I have been playing & after a game when I was ranked 3,000 I suddenly could not see my ranking anymore & only a dash is next to my ranking.
Message 24 of 625 (11,371 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue
Message 25 of 625 (11,089 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★ Novice

I have had this exact same issue as well and reported it in the bug section of Answers HQ.  I was playing a game, adjusting my audibles and the game froze.  After rebooting the game my H2H rank was gone even though I still retain my ranking points.  On top of that the game freezes now between 10-25% of the time.  And I downloaded a digital copy so its not like the game has been scratched or damaged at all...  I ran all of the trouble shooting tips and even submitted a UO Trace file to the EA Advisors and still nothing....

Message 26 of 625 (11,351 Views)

Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★ Novice
About 2 days ago my ranking (head to head leaderboard) stopped showing. Not sure why, but need it fixed.
Message 27 of 625 (11,429 Views)

Re: Madden 18: My ranking is not showing

★★ Novice
Another pic of my rank not showing
Message 28 of 625 (11,314 Views)

My ranking not showing (part2)

★★ Novice
Ranking not showing
Message 29 of 625 (11,122 Views)

Re: My ranking not showing (part2)

★★ Apprentice
Goto weekly rankings and that's accurate as we are still in the first days. Can't EA just input the algorithm of the rank of the week and reset my rank? Seems to be accurate of where I left off. Is that possible EA bros?
Message 30 of 625 (11,106 Views)