How to contact live chat without signing in

by sgtpepperzz

Original Post

How to contact live chat without signing in

★★★ Newbie
Posting this for a friend. He just got madden 18 and the email it sent the verify code to he doesnt have access to. He is trying to call or live chat but it require you to log into your account to do so. EAs helpline is already attrocious how can he contact them without logging into an account. Can he make a new account log into that and use it to help recover his main account?
Message 1 of 5 (2,185 Views)

Re: How to contact live chat without signing in

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @sgtpepperzz,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, you should be able to retrieve a back-up code by clicking on his name in the top right corner of this page, then selecting EA Account or by logging in here. From then on you can follow these steps:

What if I don't have my phone or email handy when I need a code?

If you lose your phone, the authenticator app fails, or you cannot access your email address, backup codes are the only way to sign in to your EA Account from a new device. You can view and renew these codes from the My Account: Security page.

1. From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
  2. If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security
  3. Click View next to Backup Codes.
  4. You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe, accessible place.

If you are unable to do so I would advise you to get in touch with our support by clicking on this link: Help.ea.com 

He will also have to log in to his account, EA help is working as intended in that sense, we won't be able to give out any back up codes to someone who isn't the account owner or that would defeat the purpose of these security codes.

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need help because i cant login to my origin/ea account. I remember my password and ID but when i press login, it sent a verification code to an email account i do not have access to anymore.

Message 3 of 5 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is far too many people on division rivals that is causing the game to freeze and they are winning fast 

Message 4 of 5 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@weejames88 Hurry up get back to me
Message 5 of 5 (722 Views)