Re: Game freezes while saving

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freezes while saving

★★★ Newbie

Every time I go to save progress the game freezes in place.  Even after restarting the whole system the game continues at the frozen spot.

Message 1 of 2 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that's been happening to you, @PDizzle84 

I know it's been a couple weeks by now and hopefully you've been able to get around it. If not, can you let us know what platform you play the game on? If you're able to save the game on other save files it's possible that specific save file you're having the freezing on is corrupted.

Have you tried the following?

• Power cycle your console
  • Remove any USB devices plugged into the console
  • Reinstall the game (if this is happening every time you save. If you are using an external hard drive, make sure all files are deleted on both internal/external drives and install on internal)
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that's been happening to you, @PDizzle84 

I know it's been a couple weeks by now and hopefully you've been able to get around it. If not, can you let us know what platform you play the game on? If you're able to save the game on other save files it's possible that specific save file you're having the freezing on is corrupted.

Have you tried the following?

• Power cycle your console
  • Remove any USB devices plugged into the console
  • Reinstall the game (if this is happening every time you save. If you are using an external hard drive, make sure all files are deleted on both internal/external drives and install on internal)
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (444 Views)