Highlighted

Future super bowl locations

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Advanced to super bowl 53 and it's in the same exact location as super bowl 52 so I can only assume every super bowl is in Minneapolis instead of the respective locations they should be in. I understand that this would be difficult to make accurate every year but at least rotate sites doesn't even have to be 100% accurate, but rotate like they do in real life. This is disheartening and seriously ruins the experience. Every year you go to the super bowl you get to go to the same stadium? Sweet.... not. Even NCAA 14 had rotating bowls for the bcs national title game. Now we're here with new consoles and the year 2017 and you can't even get this right? Completely unacceptable. Quit focusing so much on pay for play (which even that game mode is *) and put some effort back into franchise mode. Please explain to me how we've advanced in technology, have more power with consoles than ever and you can't get one simple thing like rotating super bowl sites put in. This is just the cherry on top of the ice cream * sundae that is thIs game EA keeps producing every year with minimal effort. All I see is a roster update. So I hold it all in, until I get to super bowl 53 and surprise! Same * location as super bowl 52. Take the last 5 super bowl locations and the next 3 and rotate them, seriously how * hard is that? It's 2017 for goodness sake. Quit screwing football fans with this awful game as our only product. If any other company put out a football game, I don't care if it was generic teams based on any given Sunday I would buy it over madden every time. You guys haven't even tried in the last 5 years with this game. In the end I'm the idiot that buys it but come on man, I wish I could walk up to all the devs off madden and kick them right in their teeth.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You probably wouldn't know how but just advance the super bowl 53,54,55.
What happens when the bug occurs? Same location for super bowl every year.
What do you expect to see? At least 5 rotating sites for the super bowl.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rodisabum21
Date/time issue occurred 12/25/2017 and 10/2/2017
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No crash just usual EA *

N/a
Message 1 of 2 (2,412 Views)

Re: Future super bowl locations

★★★ Newbie

Literally the same thing is happening to me. I’m in 2037 and they’re the same venues OVER. AND OVER. 

Message 2 of 2 (2,136 Views)