★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MathRock84
Date/time issue occurred 7/10/18
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug Full Set achievement will not unlock after winning a game with all 32 teams.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a game with all 32 teams.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing.
What do you expect to see? Achievement unlock.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

EA support was contacted, and following steps were taken.  Note that following steps (from an email I received) did NOT solve the problem.  

"""

Thanks for contacting EA help.

My name is Arnold, and I am one of the representative of EA Help team. This is just a follow-up to our conversation a while ago regarding your (ISSUE).

Here I include all the advance troubleshooting steps that surely fix your technical concern. Please do the steps one at a time to eliminate possible cause of the issue.

•Power cycle your console and modem
-Turn off and remove the power cord for 1-2 minutes

•Make sure your console date and time are up-to date

•Software System Update
We make sure that you’ve fully updated your game and the system software on your Xbox 1.
1.Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2.Select Settings > All settings.
3.Select System > Updates.
4.Under Console, select Keep my console up to date if it isn’t already.

•Clear Alternate Mac Address
Next is we need to clear your alternate mac address to clear any redundant data that may conflicts on your connectivity.
Settings > Network > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac address > Clear

Doing this may prompt you in Restarting your console as this will also clear you console's cache that can help in troubleshooting this issue

•Clear Persistent Storage
Next is we need to clear your game's cache
Settings > Blu Ray & Disc> Blu ray> Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times

•Account Relog

Once your Cache is Cleared we also need to have this configuration sent up to the cloud server.
For you to do that all you need to do is to relogin to your profile.

Removing the gamertag
Select Menu > Settings > Scroll to the right and choose other people > Choose your gamertag > Select remove from this Xbox to confirm > Close

Adding the gamertag
Go to home screen > Select Sign in at the upper left corner > Add new user and enter your login credentials for your Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox Live account

If the issue persist, kindly backup my report by posting on our forums as bug in the game to be fixed by our studio team

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-18/ct-p/madden-nfl-18-en

For more information, please visit our Help.ea.com for self-service article that can help you not only for this issue but also for your other concerns.

Thanks for contacting EA help. You may have a Great day ahead.

"""

At this point, it would be nice if the achievement could just be unlocked remotely somehow by EA.

Message 1 of 1 (837 Views)