Re: MADDEN 18 FREEZING

by ThunderingIce22

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I was wondering if it was an update because i was the same. Running great since release, pretty sure I had the same thing happen on madden 17 but it would freeze on loading screen once game was over.
Message 31 of 42 (2,024 Views)

Re: Madden 18 freezing

★★★★★ Newbie
Is it still happening man? I updated my game on Monday and now it freezes within an hour of playing a game.
Message 32 of 42 (1,802 Views)

Franchise mode crashing

★★★ Newbie
In middle of “offline” franchise game, error message pops up and game closes completely out. Has happened to me at least 10 times.
Message 33 of 42 (1,737 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had no issues before the most recent update. I quit buying madden games for about 5 years before this because of similar issues. If it's not fixed I'll just start avoiding the game again. EA has a hard time maintaining games.
Message 34 of 42 (1,885 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Brosquito gave a perfect explanation of the issue and Im having the exact same problem. I guess Im relieved to know its the game and not my Xbox, but a response from EA is needed here. This should be an easy fix. 

Message 35 of 42 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been having the same issue. I found that not mashing buttons trying to bypass in-game commentary and such cuts down on the freezing, but usually ends up happening in the post game load screens anyway. Definitely needs a fix immediately.
Message 36 of 42 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Novice
Latest patch seems to of fixed it for me, thanks EA
Message 37 of 42 (1,783 Views)

Community Manager

Our most recent game update is aimed at resolving Franchise crashes among other things.

Can you all please let us know if this has been effective?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 38 of 42 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Experiencing issues with freezing in MUT. Will be in the middle of a game/challenge and the game will pause with the music in the background playing, then a buzzing noise will occur and the game will stop. I’ll have to reset the game and lose all my progress.

Even with the recent update, still experiencing the same issue probably more often after the update.

Beginning to think Madden isn’t playable with these glitches.
Message 39 of 42 (1,713 Views)

★★ Novice

experiencing a issue in online franchise during draft. We are currently in a draft and the game just kicked the commissioner of line and now were just stuck in the draft with the clock counting down on the same pick with out the option for anyone to make a pick.

Message 40 of 42 (1,202 Views)