Franchise Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Players don't get older and contract doesn't expire when they aren't on a playoff team when starting a franchise during the playoffs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise in the divisional round of the playoffs and play through till the 2018 season.
What happens when the bug occurs? non playoff teams players don't advance in age/experience/contract playoff teams players advance in age/experience/contract
What do you expect to see? all players get older and one year of contract expiration
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Briar Thompson
Date/time issue occurred 1/12/18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 4 (727 Views)

Re: Franchise Glitch

★★★ Newbie
Same to me. Really upset. Invested a ton into my new franchise only to see this happen? Is there a way to fix this in game or do I need to manually change everyone? Huge Ls
Message 2 of 4 (681 Views)

★★ Novice
I think you’ll have to edit them all manually. I deleted my franchise and started one in the wildcard round. I signed three players off the practice squad of playoff teams and noticed they didn’t age either. Since the issue was much smaller now though I just resolved it myself.
Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

★★ Novice
I got on and saw that there was a content update so I decided to see if they fixed it...started a new franchise and now my old one isn’t there. Failed to read another persons post who had said this happened to them. I’m not sure that EA pays a lot of attention to these posts so I sent them an email to hopefully resolve these issues.
Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)