Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SidTheKid_PiTT87
Date/time issue occurred August 12
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug A score happens (touchdown, pick 6, field goal, safety) app closes right before you select the field goal options. The ball is put back to the last deadball spot which so happens to be right before the event occurred but the points still count as if it did happen. Should be a field goal.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a situation where something big happens where points are put up. Close the app. Then you should find yourself right before the event occurred with the ball again but the points are left just as you closed app with. Repeat this on different occasions and you will find this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Down 6-7 I am NYJ, we are at Jags 2 Ydl. Safety unsued. 15 seconds after the safety and just before i could select a return option following the safety for kickoff. My ps4 blue screened and it kicked me out of game. I returned to the game. But only to find me WINNING 8-7 and AGAIN at Jags 2 ydl. Where it should have put me in at a kickoff after the safety but it instead counted the safety and put the jags with the ball again at the 2 yard line. Please look into your franchise mode. I love this mode. Similar events happened up to 3 times for me where the score stayed the same as it was lt was last left but they have the ball back to where it was last deadballed and that was before it all happened. For instance i had a pick 6 happen AGAINST me then i closed the app and the points counted but i found myself with the ball back on opponents 36 ydl. Look into this please. Thanks
What do you expect to see? The ball will be put back to last deadball spot. The points that were just scored will count. But instead of going to a kickoff when you load back into the game. You have the ball again right before you threw the interception or made the game winning field goal.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SidTheKid_PiTT87
Date/time issue occurred Today, 6am
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Down 6-7 I am NYJ, we are at Jags 2 Ydl. Safety unsued. 15 seconds after the safety and just before i could select a return option following the safety for kickoff. My ps4 blue screened and it kicked me out of game. I returned to the game. But only to find me WINNING 8-7 and AGAIN at Jags 2 ydl. Where it should have put me in at a kickoff after the safety but it instead counted the safety and put the jags with the ball again at the 2 yard line. Please look into your franchise mode. I love this mode. Similar events happened up to 3 times for me where the score stayed the same as it was lt was last left but they have the ball back to where it was last deadballed and that was before it all happened. For instance i had a pick 6 happen AGAINST me then i closed the app and the points counted but i found myself with the ball back on opponents 36 ydl. Look into this please. Thanks
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a situation where something big happens where points are put up. Close the app. Then you should find yourself right before the event occurred with the ball again but the points are left just as you closed app with. Repeat this on different occasions and you will find this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The ball is put back to where there was a last deadball. Pretty much right before the big play like a pick 6 happened. The points still counted as if you never left. But the ball is back where you last were just before you threw the pick 6. So now you have the ball and also are losing 6-0
What do you expect to see? The ball will be put back to last deadball spot. The points that were just scored will count. But instead of going to a kickoff when you load back into the game. You have the ball again right before you threw the interception or made the game winning field goal.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 1 (858 Views)