Original Post

FRANCHISE RELOCATION BUG

★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When I relocate a team after I choose the city and advance a week when I go to change the name of the team it freezes on the teams current name and doesn't let me scroll through the options.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure yet try relocating a team on ps4 Madden 18
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen with the team names for relocation freezes on the team's current name for example I am using the browns I chose the city st. Louis and went to change the name and it is stuck on the browns all I can do is confirm or go back not change the name.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see the other team names and relocate my team...
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DSYR_Revival
Date/time issue occurred Every day I try
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. The screen with the team names for relocation freezes on the team's current name for example I am using the browns I chose the city st. Louis and went to change the name and it is stuck on the browns all I can do is confirm or go back not change the name.

Not able to scroll on the screen in the photo.
Message 1 of 4 (4,645 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FRANCHISE RELOCATION BUG

★★★ Newbie
Same thing bro with the exact same team
Message 2 of 4 (4,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing here. i was trying to move the 49ers, Jets, Bills does the same thing. get to the name part of the relocating process and doesnt move. i tried all the buttons and triggers nothing. tried retiring and continuing nothing. i have tried messing with the relocation settings before starting, i tried using custom made owner, active owner. im on XBOX 1 and have bought the game through the Xbox 1 market place. idk if that is the problem.

Message 3 of 4 (4,300 Views)

★ Novice
Did you figure it out or do we have to wait for another patch smh
Message 4 of 4 (3,821 Views)