Original Post

Draft Picks Disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When performing a manual trade and attempting to make various trades for players or picks, picks I have traded for that I include in the trade disappear. For example, I traded for the Bills round 2 pick. I then add my own round 1 and 2 picks, as well as the traded round 2 pick into my side of the offer. Suddenly, the Bills 2nd round pick vanishes and I can no longer select it. Exiting the trade block, I checked my picks and it was no longer there. In addition, whatever I traded for the pick is still gone as well. This happened in the year 2 offseason of my franchise, playing as a custom coach of the New York Giants. I have not tried it in other years or with other teams.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to include a round pick you traded for in a trade. Happens most of the time (I had 1 successful trade out of about 6 tries).
What happens when the bug occurs? My trade pick which I traded for disappears entirely.
What do you expect to see? Expected to see it in the trade I was making, or at least expected to still have the draft pick after it removed from the trade.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? [edit: email address removed]
Date/time issue occurred 8/23/2017 Several different times, the lates being around 8:20 pm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When performing a manual trade and attempting to make various trades for players or picks, picks I have traded for that I include in the trade disappear. For example, I traded for the Bills round 2 pick. I then add my own round 1 and 2 picks, as well as the traded round 2 pick into my side of the offer. Suddenly, the Bills 2nd round pick vanishes and I can no longer select it. Exiting the trade block, I checked my picks and it was no longer there. In addition, whatever I traded for the pick is still gone as well. This happened in the year 2 offseason of my franchise, playing as a custom coach of the New York Giants. I have not tried it in other years or with other teams.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to include a round pick you traded for in a trade. Happens most of the time (I had 1 successful trade out of about 6 tries).
What happens when the bug occurs? My trade pick which I traded for disappears entirely.
What do you expect to see? Expected to see it in the trade I was making, or at least expected to still have the draft pick after it removed from the trade.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? [edit: email address removed]
Date/time issue occurred 8/23/2017 Several different times, the lates being around 8:20 pm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 3 (3,158 Views)

Re: Draft Picks Disappearing

★★★★ Novice

This is my bug report. I merged my accounts and am bumping this thread because it needs to be fixed. I'm no longer playing Madden until this and the XP issue is fixed. Still have not heard a reply from anyone at EA for either of the issues.

Message 2 of 3 (3,076 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Draft Picks Disappearing

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. I play as the Giants and sometimes when I trade I lose the picks I traded for, I’m pretty sure I traded with the Bills and this happened, so maybe it’s a glotch in the code, either way it doesn’t look like EA cares 

Message 3 of 3 (2,519 Views)