Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BrosdaleGov
Date/time issue occurred 5/19/18
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug No Double XP
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do a solo challenge and you will see no change or x2 bonus.
What happens when the bug occurs? Same base XP is earned.
What do you expect to see? x2 XP for Solos
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A

We were supposed to get Double XP along with the Level increase to 52.  No issues Friday on that front however we had server issues Saturday (today) that kicked us off the server.  Since being back I no longer get the Double XP.  I'm alarmed at the lack of attention to this.

Message 1 of 4 (1,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Double XP

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LiamThroop & @BrosdaleGov,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused over the weekend, we've received a few similar reports on this and as such  we've decided to address this. You can check out the details here.

Although we are seeing less reports, we need to make sure that everything is working on your end once to avoid this experience once again. Can you please let us if you are still encountering this issue? 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,347 Views)

All Replies

Double XP

★ Novice

I am not receiving Double XP this weekend? According to EA Online Chat this is due to an update fault on my system. Can anyone help???

Message 2 of 4 (1,062 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LiamThroop & @BrosdaleGov,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused over the weekend, we've received a few similar reports on this and as such  we've decided to address this. You can check out the details here.

Although we are seeing less reports, we need to make sure that everything is working on your end once to avoid this experience once again. Can you please let us if you are still encountering this issue? 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,348 Views)

★★ Novice
I still got it done to level up just thought you guys needed to know. Thanks for the quick response!
Message 4 of 4 (992 Views)