Original Post

Couple of PS4 franchise bugs

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug 1. My QB was on IR and the commentators still mention him during the QB intro. 2. Also my QB was actually shown in the intro, but was not on playing field during play. 3. Game also crashed if I took too long to read instruction on offense of the practice part of franchise. it is like there was a play clock in the background. The whistle blew and the offense got out of there stance and then the game crashed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play franchise
What happens when the bug occurs? #3 the game crashed and I get the blue screen the others it plays through
What do you expect to see? n/a
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

1. My QB was on IR and the commentators still mention him during the QB intro.
2. Also my QB was actually shown in the intro, but was not on playing field during play.
3. Game also crashed if I took too long to read instruction on offense of the practice part of franchise. it is like there was a play clock in the background. The whistle blew and the offense got out of there stance and then the game crashed.

Message 1 of 6 (694 Views)

Re: Couple of PS4 franchise bugs

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @smittycjackson

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. How often did you experience the crash in practice? 

-Aido

Message 2 of 6 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only once. I didn't try to duplicate it.

Message 3 of 6 (678 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@smittycjackson

Thanks for the info. We'll investigate the issues you've mentioned. Let me know if you have any further issues or questions.

-Aido

Message 4 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not sure if I can replybwith more issues in this thread, but here we go. During some cut scene with coach, the surface pro or play card magically appears after the cut scene starts. This happens all the time.
Message 5 of 6 (646 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I do practice every week and I have not been receiving my xp for players.
Message 6 of 6 (642 Views)