Re: Madden 18 LAG!

by nick9finger

Original Post

Re: Continuous lag within madden 18?

★★★ Newbie
You just posted the same exact thing you already said mentioned about leveling up on your stupid blog and then stopped responding to the question at hand even though the consumer said he tried all of your steps and still needed help. Lmao I screenshot yes this and will be posting all over social media because ea continually shows they don’t care about their consumers that have helped pay their bills for so many years
Message 61 of 74 (1,701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Been happening to me on Xbox one as well
Message 62 of 74 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same
Message 63 of 74 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Lost a bunch of weekend league games because of this *. Hut the ball, game lags and I get sacked. Go for a field goal, game lags, and I kick it out of bounds.
Message 64 of 74 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Xbox One for me
Message 65 of 74 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Happens to me constantly on Xbox one S
Message 66 of 74 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So when will it be fixed?
Message 67 of 74 (1,651 Views)

PS4 lag

★★★ Novice
Anyone else experiencing or have experienced serious lag while playing Madden 18 on PS4? I know that toward the beginning of the year alot of people were complaining about it so EA then made an attempt to fix the problem. Also, alot of people were saying to buy a PS4 Pro. Now this whole time I've had a PS4 Pro. However, absolutely nothing has changed for me. I've done everything from being hard wired, open ports, got the newest router/modem Comcast provides, ran the UOtrace connection test EA provides, etc. Yet, i'm still being lagged in game. Some games its tolerable, but then theres the games that make me want to rip my hair out. Noticing guys just fumbling easier, my guys dropping catches even tho theyre wide open, adjustsments take like 3 times to finally get them set rigjt for just 1 simple adjustments and so on. Like i've said tho, I have done everything possible to correct this situation besides having a professional come directly to the house and show him/her my issues and see if they could help me. If i had the money i would have done that but at this time its not an option so ive done everything i could possiblly do on my own. If there's anyone out there that might have had this problem and got it fixed, or may have a resonable possible fix that i haven't done im willing to hear it. Thank you.
Message 68 of 74 (1,576 Views)

Re: PS4 lag

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, specifically in MUT. The lag is so bad that I have a hard time selecting my play in time.

There's a lag between any button that I choose and the PS4 executing my decision of about 1 or 2 seconds. It started about 2 days ago. MUT squads games have been rough.

I'm going to try deleting the game and re-installing. Hopefully, I don't lose anything.

Message 69 of 74 (1,547 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Anybody realize that this problem never really went away? Driving myself crazy trying to mess with the internet but let’s just face it, Madden 18’s servers have been broke since DAY ONE and have YET TO BE FIXED! This game had a lot of potential but the online experience has been absolutely DREADFUL..... some games are OKAY, but def not perfect, but I would say 60-70% of my online games still lag BAD! When you play a lot of madden you can just tell that the players are not reacting like they should due to the connection...... I really hope Madden makes sure the servers have much more space and run much smoother for 19 or I will never buy it again...... 17 worked good with no lag for me...... 18 is completely broken, so I’m willing to give them benefit of doubt and try one more year...... but if 19 servers are this bad, it is just not worth it anymore, this game is supposed to
Be fun, but when you’re battlig your opponent PLUS your connection to the servers it is just a complete headache and no longer fun
Message 70 of 74 (1,529 Views)