Original Post

Re: Ce-34878-0

★★★ Novice
Standard ps4
Message 21 of 44 (3,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Guys take it from a computer professional.  It doesn't matter a damn what hard drive you have or what version of PS4.  The fact is that the same error has happened several years in a row so the problem both happens and doesn't happen on the same equipment. Yet the lazy incompetent programmers at EA still haven't learned their lesson. I'm sure they'll have a patch soon but then they'll need another patch to fix the bugs that patch #1 created. It''s called ERROR HANDLING, folks!  If the same problem keeps happening, any halfway competent software developer would be aware of it and would put code in to handle it.  But noooooooooo, I guess adding another 12 modes to "MUT" and making their "pre-release gloating tour" through the media outlets was more important than actually fixing their errors.  If I were head of EA there would be a LOT of firings very soon...

Message 22 of 44 (3,824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Game is trash, EA return money!! Or fix game!!!!
Message 23 of 44 (3,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Once again, Madden issues an update, and the game starts crashing. Not only that, but this time, I lost a lot of MUT stuff because of it. EA needs to fix this because the game is becoming unplayable.

Anyone else having this issue since the patch?
Message 24 of 44 (3,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I can not make it through a single game with the graphics going crazy, followed by a blue screen with this code. I just bought the game and my PS4 a few days ago, it worked fine for the first day, then I go an update, and now this is happening.

Message 25 of 44 (3,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Eow what an article. It tells you nothing
Message 26 of 44 (3,468 Views)

Community Manager

@jbk020309@JalenTIgh@caneZOOPER

Can you guys let us know if the most recent game update prevents recent Franchise crashes please?

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2017/updates-and-fixes

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 27 of 44 (3,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry

I played briefly on Thursday and the issue seemed to be corrected.
Message 28 of 44 (3,413 Views)

★★ Novice
* this PS4 way I've initialised mine and it still froze first season free agents wouldn't work 2nd season get the Wales job and now you can't call up players as soon as you go over to it it crashes
Message 29 of 44 (3,323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Absolute joke can’t play career mode now, may as well sell my disc. EA or Seony even bothered to acknowledge this issue?
Message 30 of 44 (3,294 Views)