ce-34878-0

by axilleasmaria2

Original Post

Re: Ce-34878-0

★★ Novice
Just let you know. I found a video on youtube. Which told me to intialise my PS so I made sure all saved data was backed up and did it. After about 8 hours redownloading and installing all my games etc. I started a new franchise on Madden. But chose cloud save instead of offline and have finished pre season. So looks all good maybe try this? It was a pain but I am now enjoying my Niner season.
Message 11 of 44 (4,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good to know. But in my opinion should solve this asap...
As always users are the beta testers...love it Frown
Message 12 of 44 (4,541 Views)

ce-34878-0

★★★ Novice
All modes constantly crashing with ce-34878-0 error message. 5 times i spoke with ea no solution. They blame my console when every other game works perfect. Feel like my 90 euros went straight down the toilet. I havent been able to play two games in a row. Never gonna trust ea again
Message 13 of 44 (4,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For those of you are who are getting this error, are you getting this error on:a:

PS4 standard or PS4 Pro?

Does the system have the original HDD that came with the system, a solid state hybrid drive, or a solid state drive (non-hybrid)?

This could help EA or Sony narrow down the problem.

Message 14 of 44 (4,511 Views)

MADDEN 18 Im having a problem loading game from franchise mode with 49ers

★★★ Newbie
After choosing "ready" to continue to actual gameplay...the loading screen proceeds as should..then all the sudden the screen goes blue...and error code CE-34878-0 is on the screen closeing the application...this only happens with the 49ers
Message 15 of 44 (4,514 Views)

★★★ Novice
Are you getting the error only on franchise mode? Because mine crashes on all modes
Message 16 of 44 (4,456 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sony asked me the same thing and after telling them that i have the original hdd they told me its ea fault
Message 17 of 44 (4,455 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having this problem too.

I had the same problem with Madden 17 last year, and eventually it just started working again, but that hasn't happened yet for Madden 18. Super annoying.
Message 18 of 44 (4,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

axilleasmaria2,

Do you own a PS4 pro or the Standard PS4?

In fact, for those who are having this issue, are you using a ps4 or ps4 pro?

Message 19 of 44 (4,404 Views)

Re: MADDEN 18 Im having a problem loading game from franchise mode with 49ers

★★ Novice

@Sethmo650 wrote:
After choosing "ready" to continue to actual gameplay...the loading screen proceeds as should..then all the sudden the screen goes blue...and error code CE-34878-0 is on the screen closeing the application...this only happens with the 49ers

This happens for the New England Patriots as well. Atleast for my save game it does. I get the same error code when trying to load my (offline) franchise save game.

I have Standard PS4 and i havent upgraded the HDD from it.

Message 20 of 44 (4,325 Views)