Card packs giving -1 Card instead of 2 as promised

by XxDAxJOKERxX

Original Post

Card packs giving -1 Card instead of 2 as promised

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Legend pack does not guarantee 2 legends like it says. Only 1.
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I purchased a legend pack that says it guarantees 2 legends or ultimate legends but instead, I was only given 1, contrary to what is supposed to be GUARANTEED.
How is this making it more difficult? I feel slighted and will be cautious of spending money for packs from now on. Every time I contact you guys for a pack issue, y’all never help or fix, but instead, tell me to post this issue on the forums to help y’all out but what about helping me out?
How can we reproduce this experience? Maybe take off the words that sucker people into purchasing something that is not really what is given to you maybe..?

I would like you guys to be able to track who gets screwed over by packs and maybe be able to fix the issue or appease the CUSTOMER in some way rather then tell me to write on the forums.. or even maybe gift me my second legend or some points to buy the pack again since you only give ONE ANYWAYS. At least I would be happy that I received what I attempted to pay for.
Message 1 of 1 (576 Views)