Can't play H2H friend mode "EA servers cannot process your request at this time"

by mattst21

Original Post

Can't play H2H friend mode "EA servers cannot process your request at this time"

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Matts21
Date/time issue occurred 4-14-18 6:00 pm
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug After resetting my event for head to head match up with friend. It wont let me lock in my team to play friends head to head. Every time you try and lock in your team for h2h friend it give an error saying "ea servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later". It then kicks you back to the home page of the game where you have to click on play ultimate team. All other aspects of the game work online play, solo challenges, auctions, bidding, everything accept H2H friend.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If I knew that, I would be working for you guys and not reporting problems.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get kicked back to the main screen and have to log in to ultimate team again. This will continue to happen every time you try and play a friend H2H friend mode. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. No matter what counsel I use or internet service I use the error happens. EA support blames it on my internet but if a friend logs into my xbox they are able to play it just fine with their user tag.
What do you expect to see? The bug fix and composition for not being able to play H2H friends mode. That is what i bought the game for.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

This problem has only occurred after I reset my event for H2H friend match up. EA support tried to blame my internet for the issue but it doesn't matter where i try and log in from it continues to happen only to my gamer tag and no one else's. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,793 Views)

Re: Can't play H2H friend mode "EA servers cannot process your request at t

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 2 of 3 (1,636 Views)

Re: Can't play H2H friend mode "EA servers cannot process your request at t

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever fix it and how?

Message 3 of 3 (1,572 Views)