Re: Blockbuster solos not loading again (now game 13 will not load)

by zaknafienurden

Original Post

Blockbuster solos not loading again (now game 13 will not load)

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? itensepreacher
Date/time issue occurred 7/14/18 1:40 pm PDST
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug Solo 13 (Husky Honcho) will not load. It is the same error as when games 2 and 6 would not load. The start menu shows a huskies logo rather than my team's Rams logo. I do not care what uniform is there as long as I can play. I click to start and I am bumped out of MUT to the main start menu with the same old error message "our severs cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later."
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I suppose you need to log into my account and try to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? The start menu shows a huskies logo rather than my team's Rams logo. I do not care what uniform is there as long as I can play. I click to start and I am bumped out of MUT to the main start menu with the same old error message "our severs cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later."
What do you expect to see? I think my team should still have the rams uniform. Also, when I click X it should take me to play the solo challenge.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

After weeks of not being able to get past solo 5 due to this error today I was finally able to play. I was cruising along, crushing solo after solo, and then it happened again. Solo 13 (Husky Honcho) will not load. It is the same error as when games 2 and 6 would not load. The start menu shows a huskies logo rather than my team's Rams logo. I do not care what uniform is there as long as I can play. I click to start and I am bumped out of MUT to the main start menu with the same old error message "our severs cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later." 

Message 1 of 4 (1,252 Views)

Community Manager

@intensepreacher

Can you let us know if you can get past this issue by playing the previous solo again, solo 12 in your case?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Novice
A minute ago I replayed and completed solo 12 in the series and then attempted to play 13 and the same problem occurred. So no, that is not a solution.
Message 3 of 4 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Would not work for either after replaying challenge 12. If you cant fix it, we should get the rewards for beating it sibce it is not our fault.

Message 4 of 4 (1,089 Views)