Madden Blockbuster Solos won't load

by zambiesross

Original Post

Madden Blockbuster Solos won't load

★★ Novice

The second solo challenge in the Movie tickets challenge thing doesn't load it says EA SERVERS CANNOT PROCESS YOURE REQUEST AT THIS TIME I've been trying to load the challenge for the past couple days and it won't load....Anyone know a fix? I play on Xbox, by the way

Message 11 of 23 (1,204 Views)

Re: Madden Blockbuster Solos won't load

★★ Novice

All the solos work except for the Blockbuster ones soooo I'd really like a fix, thanks

Message 12 of 23 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice
i got this same problem too zombie for 3 days haven't been able to play these solos i just want to play them and get my player on the second one also this message pops up
Message 13 of 23 (1,184 Views)

★★ Novice
im on ps4 same problem
Message 14 of 23 (1,179 Views)

Madden Blockbuster Solos have gotten better but still won't load

★★ Novice

I've finally gotten past the second solo challenge which previously wouldn't load now the 12th solo challenge won't load and it says the same message, EA SERVERS CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME....anyone know a fix?

Message 15 of 23 (1,156 Views)

Re: Blockbuster Hopkins solo

★★★ Newbie

Without taking any further action, this Monday (6/25/2018) afternoon I was able to start the second blockbuster ("Every Given Monday Afternoon") and complete it.  I started and completed the third and fourth and fifth blockbusters also on 6/25/2018.  However, on the sixth blockbuster ("Dre Denim and his Jolly Gentleman") I got the same "ERROR Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later."  I followed the advice in the forum by going to the team menu and requested the best lineup.  I then was able to complete all of the solos which I finally finished the Monday night (about 11:15 pm).  Thanks for the advice as it got me through the rest of the summer blockbuster solos. 

Message 16 of 23 (1,152 Views)

Community Manager

@Veinamedic@zambiesross@A_stephens215@TySchrammzZ

Work was done toward a resolution on this, can any affected player let us know what your status is currently, thanks.

@civplayer

Are you still seeing the same issue/behaviour? Thanks.

barry.png
Message 17 of 23 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice

The work around worked perfect for me.  Was able to complete the rest of the solos without any issues.  

Message 18 of 23 (1,119 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to get past the second solo challenge, I was able to get to the 12th solo challenge (Husky Honcho) then the same ERROR MESSAGE APPEARED it said the EA servers cannot process your request at this time....I just wanna get the solos done

Message 19 of 23 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on Xbox still

Message 20 of 23 (1,073 Views)