★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Gromstal
Date/time issue occurred 06.06.2018
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug Friends, I need your help. The question is: A game in the attack, when the quarterback passes the ball to the receiver (or to any other player), then the receiver starts to run itself. Ie push the pass and everything and looks like the player with the ball runs independently, autonomously, without pressing buttons or sticks into the touchdown zone. It is possible to do crochet, do bias, etc. But the fact remains, the player runs himself, he does not need to move the stick. It really irritates me wildly, I want the control to be complete, I've already changed all the options for the complexity and control settings (all madden staked) several times, but nothing has changed. Tell me please, can anyone come across this and know how this "auto run" can be turned off? I want it to be like this: If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs. Sorry for my English, I hope I clearly expressed my thoughts
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Friends, I need your help. The question is: A game in the attack, when the quarterback passes the ball to the receiver (or to any other player), then the receiver starts to run itself. Ie push the pass and everything and looks like the player with the ball runs independently, autonomously, without pressing buttons or sticks into the touchdown zone. It is possible to do crochet, do bias, etc. But the fact remains, the player runs himself, he does not need to move the stick. It really irritates me wildly, I want the control to be complete, I've already changed all the options for the complexity and control settings (all madden staked) several times, but nothing has changed. Tell me please, can anyone come across this and know how this "auto run" can be turned off? I want it to be like this: If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs. Sorry for my English, I hope I clearly expressed my thoughts
What happens when the bug occurs? Friends, I need your help. The question is: A game in the attack, when the quarterback passes the ball to the receiver (or to any other player), then the receiver starts to run itself. Ie push the pass and everything and looks like the player with the ball runs independently, autonomously, without pressing buttons or sticks into the touchdown zone. It is possible to do crochet, do bias, etc. But the fact remains, the player runs himself, he does not need to move the stick. It really irritates me wildly, I want the control to be complete, I've already changed all the options for the complexity and control settings (all madden staked) several times, but nothing has changed. Tell me please, can anyone come across this and know how this "auto run" can be turned off? I want it to be like this: If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs. Sorry for my English, I hope I clearly expressed my thoughts
What do you expect to see? If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Friends, I need your help. The question is: A game in the attack, when the quarterback passes the ball to the receiver (or to any other player), then the receiver starts to run itself. Ie push the pass and everything and looks like the player with the ball runs independently, autonomously, without pressing buttons or sticks into the touchdown zone. It is possible to do crochet, do bias, etc. But the fact remains, the player runs himself, he does not need to move the stick. It really irritates me wildly, I want the control to be complete, I've already changed all the options for the complexity and control settings (all madden staked) several times, but nothing has changed. Tell me please, can anyone come across this and know how this "auto run" can be turned off? I want it to be like this: If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs. Sorry for my English, I hope I clearly expressed my thoughts

Friends, I need your help. The question is: A game in the attack, when the quarterback passes the ball to the receiver (or to any other player), then the receiver starts to run itself. Ie push the pass and everything and looks like the player with the ball runs independently, autonomously, without pressing buttons or sticks into the touchdown zone. It is possible to do crochet, do bias, etc. But the fact remains, the player runs himself, he does not need to move the stick. It really irritates me wildly, I want the control to be complete, I've already changed all the options for the complexity and control settings (all madden staked) several times, but nothing has changed. Tell me please, can anyone come across this and know how this "auto run" can be turned off? I want it to be like this: If the receiver receives the ball and I do not move the stick, the player does not move. And if I move the stick, the player runs. Sorry for my English, I hope I clearly expressed my thoughts

Message 1 of 1 (898 Views)