95 Sean Taylor set daily objectives are glitched

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug I have most of everything completed for the Sean Taylor set but the daily objectives have been stuck at 21 out of 25 for nearly two weeks even though I did them everyday. Very frustrating....
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. I suppose try to get the daily objectives yourself and if its anything like mine it will no longer give you progress once your close to being done.
What happens when the bug occurs? It stops me from getting my last 4 daily objectives which means I can't get the Sean Taylor I worked hard for.
What do you expect to see? A patch that fixes this. If I worked that hard towards Sean Taylor and just never get to use him because of a glitch would make me really upset.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XxjaynjoeyxX
Date/time issue occurred October 30th
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
‌N/A
Message 1 of 16 (8,692 Views)

Re: 95 Sean Taylor set daily objectives are glitched

★★ Novice
Me too. Mine is stuck at 22
Message 2 of 16 (8,600 Views)

★★ Novice
If you somehow get this fixed please let me know. I Have been trying to get him for a long time
Message 3 of 16 (8,594 Views)

★ Novice
I talked to support today they are currently trying to fix it should be fixed within a week I was told
Message 4 of 16 (8,581 Views)

★★ Novice
How did you get ahold of ea support?
Message 5 of 16 (8,561 Views)

★ Novice
Its on this website, if you can't find it just type in EA support on google then it gives you a step by step process to tell them what problem your having then you'll be put in a chat room after a wait.
Message 6 of 16 (8,558 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Thanks
Message 7 of 16 (8,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stuck at 19/25 of the daily objectives. 

@XxjaynjoeyxX wrote:
Summarize your bug I have most of everything completed for the Sean Taylor set but the daily objectives have been stuck at 21 out of 25 for nearly two weeks even though I did them everyday. Very frustrating....
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. I suppose try to get the daily objectives yourself and if its anything like mine it will no longer give you progress once your close to being done.
What happens when the bug occurs? It stops me from getting my last 4 daily objectives which means I can't get the Sean Taylor I worked hard for.
What do you expect to see? A patch that fixes this. If I worked that hard towards Sean Taylor and just never get to use him because of a glitch would make me really upset.
‌N/A

@XxjaynjoeyxX wrote:
‌N/A

Message 8 of 16 (8,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm at 24 out of 25 same problem

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZhEUVxk1Jw
Message 9 of 16 (8,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here's a question is everyone in here level 40 everyone I know thats having this problem is level 40

Message 10 of 16 (8,492 Views)