"Desync error" madden 17 h2h online

by cwaEA1

Original Post

"Desync error" madden 17 h2h online

★★★ Newbie
Why am i constantly being "desynced" from madden 17 h2h it will sometimes happen end of 1st qaurter or in the 2nd qaurter happened to me 4 games in a row then 2 were fine then 4 more games in a row! Its super annoying i cant even play a full game thinking about taking the game back. P.s my internet connection is perfect somi know thats not the problem.
Message 1 of 4 (2,146 Views)

Re: "Desync error" madden 17 h2h online

★★★ Novice

i ve had the same problem since last year and some people have had the problem even longer. It happens because youre probably using a custom playbook. Ive been forced to play this game with regular playbooks because of this issue. EA doesnt give a * about its customers and still hasnt fix the issue

Message 2 of 4 (2,115 Views)

Re: "Desync error" madden 17 h2h online

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue and I'm not even using a custom playbook
Message 3 of 4 (2,082 Views)

Can't play Online keep getting a DESYNC erorr

★★★ Newbie

I'm a PS4 user. Have not been able to play Online Head to Head, MUT Season or Draft since I bought the game a week ago. I have tried ever thing even went out and bought a new router because I thought maybe mine was to old. but nothing. every time I go to pay a game it lets the first kick happen and maybe 1 or 2 plays then it says "DESYNC' error and ends the game. I can play every thing on 16 just fine. PLEASE HELP would really like to enjoy this game.

Message 4 of 4 (2,054 Views)