can change the ea account email assosiated with my xbox one profile on madden 17

by iyareo

Original Post

Re: can change the ea account email assosiated with my xbox one profile on madde

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Edit your information in the Origin client
  1. Launch the Origin client and log in.
  2. Click your username and then click Edit My Profile under the space for your avatar image.
  3. Click Edit beside "Basic Information."
  4. Answer your security question or enter your Login Verification code to confirm your identity.
  5. You can edit your name, username/Origin ID, email address, or date of birth.

Edit your information on ea.com
  1. Go to ea.com and log in.
  2. Click your username, then My Account.
  3. Select the About Me tab.
  4. Click Edit beside "Basic Information."
  5. Answer your security question or enter your Login Verification code to confirm your identity.
  6. You can edit your name, username/ID, email address, or date of birth.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-change-your-origin-id/

barry.png
Message 11 of 22 (4,572 Views)

Re: can change the ea account email assosiated with my xbox one profile on madde

★★★ Newbie
What is going on with customer service? I followed your directions and logged into orgin and when I went to edit my email info it states the new email address is invalid...it's the same email address that auto populates on my madden 17. I need to talk to a real person please.
Message 12 of 22 (4,510 Views)

Community Manager

@rafie004

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

barry.png
Message 13 of 22 (4,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 14 of 22 (4,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get this fixed for months and EA has not helped at all.  After speaking to someone, giving them my old email (closed over 10 years ago), and answered my security questions they would still not help me delete the email that comes up on Madden 17.  They are then asking for proof of purchase.  Really?  How about a blood sample and my first born child????  I dont even want my password reset. I want the email off my console and I will add the new one.  I am tempted to format my Xbox to see if that would clear it. This clearly is an example where it's in the game.....to much!!!!   Anyone have any ideas????????

Message 15 of 22 (3,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found how to resolve this issue yet??

Message 16 of 22 (3,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue.. An email address I haven't used in 10 years keeps popping up on Xbox One.  I called EA, they stumbled through English and couldn't help at all because I can't verify any purchases I made.  How the heck am I supposed to remember that??
So I called Xbox One to see about disassociating the EA account with my profile, they can't help either.  So between the two companies, NO ONE HAS A CLUE how to simply uncheck a box.  This is BEYOND REDICULOUS!!!  I need to get my money back.

Message 17 of 22 (3,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Word
Message 18 of 22 (3,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So basically what you're saying is I can't access online multiplayer. EA Support is useless. 

Message 19 of 22 (3,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Years later on madden 19 I still can’t get through this same thing. This is a huge issue that needs to be resolved. No one is obligated to remember passwords 10+ years old
Message 20 of 22 (2,001 Views)