'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable.

by thebunk187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX360
Summarize your bug 'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable. No-one has it on the 360. I've done 100's of drafts and not even close.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the draft champion mode and see. Getting a rating of 83 is impossible. I rarely even hit 81.
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement based
What do you expect to see? Achievement based
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? the Bunk 187
Date/time issue occurred Since game was launched
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable. The xbox one version was fixed to make it achievable by adding an extra pick in the draft on Fridays.

After speaking online to EA advisor who consulted with a colleague he suggested I report this on these forums as a bug.

Message 1 of 45 (17,080 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable.

Community Manager

@thebunk187@charlijaen@danielic76

As further items are released throughout the year completing this achievement will be possible.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 45 (19,522 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
This happens on PS3 too.
I've been trying to get 83 OVR and it's impossible. I get a lot of gold players and almost no elites...
EA should be ashamed about this... let's put some pressure on them.
I'll start making some phone calls to support...
Message 2 of 45 (16,873 Views)

BUG!! Draft Champions

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Madden NFL 17 PS3 & X360

'WINNING DRAFT DAY' TROPHY IS UNACHIEVABLE
When I draft in the Draft Champions mode, the rate of elite players is very low.
Since last week, the max I got was 80 OVR and this has been very frustrating since I really want to get the trophy/achievement for drafting an 83 OVR team. I've been trying to get 83 OVR since the release date.

In PS4 the rate of elite players to draft is very high, but in PS3 there has to be a problem wih the way they programmed the chance of get elite players, wich should be high (as in the other consoles).

In the photos you can see how ridiculous is to be offered a lot of low rated players when you are suposed to achieve 83 OVR with 14 picks

Solving this issue is very easy, please make it possible to get all elite players!! 

Please fix the game.

Message 3 of 45 (16,868 Views)

★★ Guide

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 3
Summarize your bug Madden NFL 17 PS3 When I draft in the Draft Champions mode, the rate of elite players is very low. Since last week, the max I got was 80 OVR and this has been very frustrating since I really want to get the trophy/achievement for drafting an 83 OVR team. I've been trying to get 83 OVR since the release date. In PS4 the rate of elite players to draft is very high, but in PS3 there has to be a problem wih the way they programmed the chance of get elite players, wich should be high (as in the other consoles) Thank you.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? To find it, just try to draft a team in PS3 and see lots of gold players are offered and only about five or six elite players. Also, in the coach round, the base team is only 71 or 72 OVR and in the PS4 is 72 or 73 OVR. You should balance that too.
What happens when the bug occurs? A lot of gold players are offered to draft all the time and only 5 or 6 elites appear in the whole draft.
What do you expect to see? More elite players to draft, in order to make possible to achieve a 83 OVR.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? charlijaen
Date/time issue occurred Since the release of the game
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Just see how bad players the draft offers me to pick... 

WE NEED ELITE RATED PLAYERS!!

Message 4 of 45 (16,864 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry
Are you going to ignore us?
The game is 2 months old and you can't make up any excuses.
We want this to be investigated!!
Message 5 of 45 (16,802 Views)

Community Manager

@danielic76

It is supposed to be difficult but not impossible. I found some info/tips here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/madden-nfl-17/achievement/118868-Winning-Draft-Day.html

barry.png
Message 6 of 45 (16,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

That applies only to the xbox one version.

There is no Tuesday night special draft on the xbox 360 version where they give you more elite players.

I have both versions and you can tell there is a huge difference in the selection of players between them.

The xbox one version is easier. I bought the game recently on the xbox one and on the first Tuesday night, after a few hours trying I got it - my draft rating was 84.

The 360 version is impossible because there isn't a special draft on the 360 version that gives you more elite players.

Someone would have had this achievement on the 360 by now if it was possible.

Message 7 of 45 (16,767 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Barry
Did you read the post above?
There is no special event on the XBOX 360 or PS3
It's impossible to achieve it unless they fix it adding top rated players to draft (and removing some golds)
Please FIX IT!!!
Message 8 of 45 (16,764 Views)

Community Manager

@charlijaen@thebunk187@danielic76

I have queried this with the relevant people and will reply here with any info I get on this for you.

barry.png
Message 9 of 45 (16,749 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Barry
Any updates from the Studio?
The developers in charge of Draft Champions and Ultimate Team should be aware of the issue.
Please do something to help us :]
Message 10 of 45 (16,708 Views)