'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable.

by thebunk187

Original Post

Re: "Winning Draft Day" Trophy Unobtainable

Community Manager (retired)

@ThePrince513 , apologies for the confusion the dates should be around July the 1st 2017 for Madden NFL 17 Draft Champions from what I know, I've asked our team to update the document accordingly. 

We release a statement about the online modes closing down every year, I can't track down the one for Madden 17 given how old this is however there should have been one that was released at the time. Here is what these articles look like for the past two years:

MUT CHAMPS, OTHER MODES CLOSING FOR MADDEN NFL 18

Madden Ultimate Team 19 | Final Program/Events Dates & Updates

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 41 of 45 (1,687 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Roger 

You are lying.

There was no announcement whatsoever before this one.

And you shut it down a month earlier than promised

Classic EA practices...

You did the same with Burnout Crash, you disconnected the servers 2 months earlier than scheduled

Shame

Message 42 of 45 (1,676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@charlijaen wrote:

@EA_Roger 

You are lying.

There was no announcement whatsoever before this one.

And you shut it down a month earlier than promised

Classic EA practices...

You did the same with Burnout Crash, you disconnected the servers 2 months earlier than scheduled

Shame

@charlijaen is right @EA_Roger, you are lying.  This was also a lie, stated by  Executive & Customer Relations.  “Thanks for contacting me. I know you are waiting on a fix, while there were some unexpected delays I had an update the other day and the Madden Team are still working on a fix that will work for anyone. There is no need to create a new complaint as we are already aware of the problem. I can email you back when we have a solution -- I am not able to set an ETA on a game update at this time.”  That was years ago.  It’s no wonder EA keeps downsizing, no one wants to buy these rehashes every year, and be filled with continuous lies and server closures.

[Removed personal call out]

Message 43 of 45 (1,661 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@charlijaen , Burnout Crash (although a great game) isn't really my area of expertise and far before my time.

If I manage to track down the announcement I will share it with you. We've done this every year for Madden, I don't see why we wouldn't have done it for Madden 17 at the time. I understand your frustration on this however this is shutting down the online services is something we do for the majority of our sports services every year. I've shared the information I have at hand with you and I can't really take this any further.

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 44 of 45 (1,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Roger I did see that report that listed the servers were shut down in 2017, which is wildly inaccurate.  I don’t know why it listed that.  So, I should apologize for saying that was a lie, I was wrong.  You were just following bad information.  They were active until, from what I knew end of March or early April.  Then, there was a release statement saying they were slated to shut down in July, next month.  Even though that is not true, because they were closed a couple months back.

Message 45 of 45 (1,628 Views)