'Winning Draft Day' achievement on xbox 360 is unobtainable.

by thebunk187

Original Post

Re: "Winning Draft Day" Trophy Unobtainable

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry  why is this marked "solved" when it is clearly not?  why don't you respond anymore to this issue?  If support says to contact you, and you can contact the developers, why don't you do it as asked in a previous post?  The developers have added rounds and cards in other versions, why cant they in the 360??  these are valid questions that you need to answer.  You are losing your credibility by just saying "nothing will be done about this", when clearly there can be something done.

Message 31 of 45 (4,316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

This issue is NOT solved, you are the only one able to contact the developers and you do NOTHING for us Frown

Hey, @Straatford87 Can you  help us?

Message 32 of 45 (4,305 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, throw us a bone lads. How much of a fix could it possibly be.

Message 33 of 45 (4,294 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry   Your silence speaks volumes about EA's customer service.  Yall don't give a damn about putting out a broken product. 

Message 34 of 45 (4,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The problem here is in the programming, the algorithm in this particular part of the game. There is way too many weak players in the pool here, with too small of a chance to get what you need, and it is beyond difficult, basically impossible. I feel bad for the superstar players I'm getting that end up on a team with 78-80 overall. The fact that these cards were never updated throughout the season, there was never any opportunity to make this slightly easier, like the Friday night drafts, or to cut down the cool down time to a reasonable time is unreasonable. To say that this team has done nothing about this is pathetic. We're talking about a few hours of work on a game, that is considered dead, but you have probably hundreds, maybe not thousands, of complaints about this issue. I have done 200+ drafts, maybe even 250+, and was never presented with the opportunity to even get to 83. This game is almost a year old, a few more months, and no type of support has been given for this game. The rosters have been updated throughout all platforms, but that's it. I don't even know why I support you as a developer, if this is the kind of action you take towards a problem bigger than you clearly can understand.

[Removed mass tag]

Message 35 of 45 (4,200 Views)

★★ Guide
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Read above, @EA_Barry and the other EA 'support' staff THIS IS AN ISSUE ON YOUR SIDE!!

I've done 800+ drafts and i got 82 OVR maybe 10 times, so getting 83 is IMPOSSIBLE.
Message 36 of 45 (4,187 Views)

★★★ Novice

I want to encourage EVERYONE that is upset by this BUG that they refuse to fix, PLEASE fill out a Better Business Bureau complaint against EA.  Put in our issue & that your desired outcome is a repair. 

Message 37 of 45 (4,107 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Atic

Please look into this issue.

Draft champions mode on PS3 & XBOX 360 doesn't give enough elite players to get a team of at least 83 Overall value. 

The dev team only has to do a little adjustment to remove low rated players from the rotation and increase the rate of good players.

Thanks for the help Standard smile

Message 38 of 45 (3,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Barry

Please help us get this fixed on the PS3 version!!!  It's 100% unobtainable and I would like to finish the game.  This was put this into the game from the get go as an unobtainable trophy....  Completely unacceptable!!

Message 39 of 45 (3,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey, where was the warning on the server closures for this.  You never fixed the problem to begin with. I also don’t understand why the vs. cpu is also being closed.  I hope this gets to someone that will know what to do in response.

[Removed call mass tagging and mention of BBB]

Message 40 of 45 (2,398 Views)