Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

by byebyescrub-_-

Original Post

Camera on Zoom to start game

★★ Apprentice

On the ps4 in online franchise mode, the game starts out in ZOOM mode, even though we have standard selected. This generally isn't fixed until randomly in the 2nd quarter. Been going on for 2-3 weeks now.
When will we get a fix?

Message 21 of 38 (3,697 Views)

Re: Camera on Zoom to start game

★★★★ Novice

Still experiencing this issue.

Message 22 of 38 (3,664 Views)

Re: Camera on Zoom to start game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

for gawd sakes ur killing me EA ..patch the damn thing ..cant play 20+ yrs one way & change at once..  can not win a game, can't play my game.  v frustrating .. are you hving probs doing so w/o a restart of leag ? ps4 

Message 23 of 38 (3,651 Views)

Re: Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue!!!!
Message 24 of 38 (3,598 Views)

Re: CFM Camera Issues Madden 17

★ Novice
Exactly, same issue here
Message 25 of 38 (3,598 Views)

Re: CFM Camera Issues Madden 17

★★★★ Novice

We had a similar problem last year and it was successfully patched without needing a league restart or anything like that. Let's just hope we'll have the same outcome this year.

Message 26 of 38 (3,583 Views)

Re: How to zoom camera out (Franchise QB)?

★★★ Newbie
Is this issue ever going to be fixed? My brothers and I can't play each other in online franchise mode and we have been playing madden together since we were kids on sega. Very disappointed and want to throw the game out. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Message 27 of 38 (3,572 Views)

Re: Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

★★★ Newbie
Please resolve this issue asap!! It makes the gaming experience undesirable and hard to play when this happens!! I lost a franchise game last night due this issue!!
Message 28 of 38 (3,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm losing users cause I can't even play in my franchise cause of this zoom no matter what..
Message 29 of 38 (3,528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm losing users cause I can't even play in my franchise cause of this zoom no matter what..
Message 30 of 38 (3,516 Views)