Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

by byebyescrub-_-

Original Post

Re: Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

★★ Novice

Im having the same problem i cant play vs another human because we're both stuck on zoom mode n we want to play in standard mode. please fix this asap

Message 11 of 38 (5,348 Views)

Re: How to zoom camera out (Franchise QB)?

★ Novice

Any update on this? I'd like to play franchise with strategy pad enabled but also with the standard camera. It's been over 2 weeks since your post, i was just hoping for an update on progress. Thank you for your time

Message 12 of 38 (5,324 Views)

Community Manager

@Sam11bosox

Apologies, I do not have an update on this yet.

barry.png
Message 13 of 38 (5,309 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for responding so quickly

Message 14 of 38 (5,304 Views)

FIX THE STANDARD CAMERA

★★ Apprentice

I have my settings set to STANDARD for camera view, yet when i start my online franchise season games on the ps4 it stays on ZOOM - both on offense and defense.  It stays this way til halftime.  C'mon, always a some sort of problem every year!!

Message 15 of 38 (5,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When will this bug be fixed? It's driving me crazy trying to play and can't see the entire field with standard setting.
Message 16 of 38 (5,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
If this isn't fixed soon I know a lot of people that will sign a petition and present to EA and the NFL to no longer allow EA to make NFL games and bring 2K back. It's a simple fix no reason why u guys should have as many damn glitches as u do
Message 17 of 38 (5,251 Views)

★★ Novice
Had the game for a month now, and despite paying money, yes money ea for a game I can not play this. Fix the camera angles we waited till your first patch was out to start our franchise, now owners including me don't want to play due to the poor camera angle. It is not enjoyable.

Get this fixed please, 2k may be the way to got. I will be honest you have produced some amazing games including battlefield series, but you are spoiling the only reason I have an xbox, that is for madden
Message 18 of 38 (5,199 Views)

★★ Novice
Re the above: what I will do whilst a patch is being sought, I'll check on my roster and see where I can improve. Oooppps Daddyleagues.com won't work, oh well back up plan I'll log into cfm website Oooppps there isn't one. Ah backup plan I'll log onto this companion app mentioned Oooppps no, ea knew madden 17 was to be released a good year earlier and still have not provided anything.

You may look at this as a whining disgruntled customer, yep I am. I have paid for a game I do not want to play now due to the camera issue, I HATE MUT! and all I want to do is play this game within our community built... Sort it for God's sake EA - I am along with others a customer
Message 19 of 38 (5,196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue here.

Game works fine in every game mode except in Franchise Mode. I've fully re-installed the game, tried avoiding custom playbooks... but nothing seems to work. Every game is different too. There's times when I'll pause the game 2-3 times and the issue will get fixed, but other times when I pretty much play with every single camera angle there is throughout the entire game.

We had a similar issue last year, where you were just forced to play with Camera Toggle on. Thankfully it was patched within the month. I hope this will be too...

Message 20 of 38 (5,177 Views)