camera glich

by dallasbrown1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Standard camera and camera toggle not working in franchise mode

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: Standard camera mode for offense and defense not working in franchise mode. Turning off camera toggle does not work either. I have the exact same settings for ranked games and it works great. But for franchise mode it's all in zoom mode and I can't play that way.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Playing a game in franchise mode against another human opponent and have your offensive and defensive camera set to standard and turn off camera toggle.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Even though you have the settings for camera set at standard and camera toggle turned off the game will still use zoom options. And many users can't play this way. So standard camera and camera toggle doesn't work in franchise mode.
What do you expect to see?: I expect to see standard view and no zooming. I attached two YouTube links. One showing me playing in franchise mode and the second link showing me playing in ranked mode. The rank mode is the way the view should look when u set your camera settings to standard and camera toggle turned off.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: No crash
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: byebyescrub-_-
Date/time issue occurred: 8-25-16, 8-26-16 and 8-27-16
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 32
If yes, how many players are in your league?: N/a
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: N/A
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: N/A

Standard camera settings not working for me on franchise mode. It's on zoom and I can't play that way. When I play online in ranked game mode everything is ok. I have the exact same settings in both modes. Standard for offense and defense and camera toggle turned off. When I play on franchise mode camera toggle doesn't turn off either. It works a little because I can adjust coverage on the D pad but when I press down it zooms in and out. It shouldn't do that because I have camera toggle turned off. Is anyone else having this same problem? Ea had me reset router, turn ps4 off and reinstall the game but it's still not working. The first YouTube link is in franchise mode and the second link is in ranked mode. Again I have the same settings on both modes. I attached a photo of the settings I'm using.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVVNips2f8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWevzclPpo

Message 6 of 38 (27,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to zoom camera out (Franchise QB)?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@byebyescrub-_-

@Popimp315

This is an issue we are currently investigating. Thank you for your reports.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 38 (30,433 Views)

All Replies

camera glich

★★★ Newbie

when me and my friend try to play a online connected franchise game against each other are cameras are zoomed even tho were both on standard camera

Message 1 of 38 (27,228 Views)

Standard camera settings not working for me on franchise mode.

★★★★ Novice

Standard camera settings not working for me on franchise mode. It's on zoom and I can't play that way. When I play online in ranked game mode everything is ok. I have the exact same settings in both modes. Standard for offense and defense and camera toggle turned off. When I play on franchise mode camera toggle doesn't turn off either. It works a little because I can adjust coverage on the D pad but when I press down it zooms in and out. It shouldn't do that because I have camera toggle turned off. Is anyone else having this same problem? Ea had me reset router, turn ps4 off and reinstall the game but it's still not working. The first YouTube link is in franchise mode and the second link is in ranked mode. Again I have the same settings on both modes. I attached a photo of the settings I'm using. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVVNips2f8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWevzclPpo

Message 2 of 38 (27,241 Views)

Re: camera glich

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. It works in ranked mode but in franchise it doesn't work. It just stays in zoom and I have camera toggle off too but it stays on too..

Message 3 of 38 (27,210 Views)

Re: Standard camera settings not working for me on franchise mode.

★★★★ Novice

I'm on ps4!! I forgot to mention that.... 

Message 4 of 38 (27,219 Views)

How to zoom camera out (Franchise QB)?

★★ Novice

Messed with all the settings, but can't figure it out. Want to zoom camera out with Dpad for better view when passing.

Message 5 of 38 (27,203 Views)

Community Manager

@byebyescrub-_-

@UzmiNeVracaj

This is an issue we are currently investigating. Thank you for your report.

barry.png
Message 7 of 38 (27,173 Views)

★★ Novice

Can say it is working the same on xbox. Won't switch from player look weird off angles. Would like to just be behind the defense instead of this weird off.

Message 8 of 38 (27,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@byebyescrub-_-

@Popimp315

This is an issue we are currently investigating. Thank you for your reports.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 9 of 38 (30,434 Views)

CFM Camera Issues Madden 17

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems with the camera in connected franchise mode, Its forcing us to play in the zoom camera angle, regardless of my settings reading standard and no camera toggle is ther a patch coming for this soon, or are we forced to play wiht camera toggle, in which is difficult because it forces you to use the d-pad to adjust camera, where normally the d-pad is used for offensive and defensive adjustments

Message 10 of 38 (27,032 Views)