Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

by Yankev22

Original Post

error when creating ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

when i go to create a new ultimate team it gives me the error our servers cannot process yur request at this time. i thought it may be a connection issue but my brother was able to log into it ith no problem. please help!

Message 21 of 35 (1,757 Views)

Re: Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie
It worked.
Message 22 of 35 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked for me!! Bless You!!!  EA Sports maybe you guys should hire him seeing as though you cannot solve your own issues but force us to find a work around!!!

Message 23 of 35 (1,772 Views)

Servers cannot process your request - Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

Trying to make a new mut team but i keep getting "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later."

Message 24 of 35 (1,754 Views)

Can't play online

★★★ Novice

I can sign into EA, but if I try to play my online franchise, I get the "Our servers cannot process your request at this time.  Please try again later"...etc.  I am going on Day 4 now and had no luck.  Is this something wrong on my end or EA?

Message 25 of 35 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thats happening to me as well only wiht my new accounts though when i try to start up mut for the first time with them i get that message but when i boot up my old accounts they work its weird its like madden wont let me start any new mut teams on new accounts idk 

Message 26 of 35 (1,751 Views)

Error

★★★ Newbie
It keeps telling me " our serves cannot process your request at this time. Please try again try later " only when I try opening mut, I tried from 3 accounts same thing. H2h seasons works fine
Message 27 of 35 (1,564 Views)

Re: Error

★★★ Newbie
It keeps telling me our servers cannot process your request when I go to play season on ultimate team
Message 28 of 35 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

When is Ea going to deal with and correct this issue? I notice EA never posts any resolutions to this problem and the problem is on there end. Terrible customer service. They don't respond to emails either.

Message 29 of 35 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Novice

You know darn well this doesn't fix, correct or solve the problem. EA is responsible for this problem and does nothing to solve it. Do the right thing for once and help your players. Correct the problem and or post a solution since you EA people wont correct it on your end. Terrible how bad EA treats players, never responding with solutions. What are you even here for??

Message 30 of 35 (1,264 Views)