Re: Running Back Bug

by TNxTiiTANSx1828

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Running Back Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: In CFM my starting rookie running back isn't available to play afrer the first quarteror so during the regular season.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Play cfm no no make sure after the first quarter your starter is at the top of the depth chart some where during the 2nd quarter he is unavailable to play
What happens when the bug occurs?: the doesn't show up for the rest of the game he is even gone from formation subs
What do you expect to see?: the starting rookie running back missing
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: Bambin091
Date/time issue occurred: 08/23/2016
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 1
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: 1
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 0

rookie starting running back disappears in the first season every game for me past the preseason now on game three

Message 1 of 2 (896 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie
This happened to me once. Derrick Henry disappeared in the 3rd and I couldn't sub him in on the package cause he didn't show up at all and never got another carry even though he was #1 on my depth chart. Next game I adjusted my auto subs because I figured I may have over worked him since that particular game my 4th back even got carries (43 carries total by HB's that game not counting the receptions) after I adjusted my auto subs it never happened again

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (988 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
This happened to me once. Derrick Henry disappeared in the 3rd and I couldn't sub him in on the package cause he didn't show up at all and never got another carry even though he was #1 on my depth chart. Next game I adjusted my auto subs because I figured I may have over worked him since that particular game my 4th back even got carries (43 carries total by HB's that game not counting the receptions) after I adjusted my auto subs it never happened again
Message 2 of 2 (989 Views)