Rank

by ScotishMob

Original Post

Rank

★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Online Winning record by 27 games. Continue to dominate ranked players but I have no rank. Kind of a rip off game if I don't get all the features. Fix asap.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Know your own products and not ask us customers.
What happens when the bug occurs? I win the game and get ranking points but still have no rank. I've played over 150 games already.
What do you expect to see? My accurate rank each game I play. I paid 60 dollars for your junk.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CheezeGr8a
Date/time issue occurred 1/18/17
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Fix the issue EA!!!
Message 1 of 6 (1,293 Views)

Re: Rank

★★ Novice
Has this problem been fixed??
Message 2 of 6 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had this problem only back when the game first came our. It happened only 50% of the time when I went to the head to head section. But for about a month now, it happens every time I go to check. Can't see my ranking at all. Kind of bs actually. As if EA wasn't already trying to force us out of head to head mode already. They have put this game mode on the back burner for the past 3 games and it's obvious now that they don't give a flying f--- about it anymore.
Message 3 of 6 (1,199 Views)

★ Pro

FIX IT OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN?!!!

Message 4 of 6 (1,063 Views)

★ Pro

Hello, EA? Is this same thing going to happen in Mad 18?

Message 5 of 6 (1,046 Views)

★ Pro

I just found out ranked h2h games have only 4 minute quarters. Pointless. H2H is the only thing I do on Madden so I will not be buying 18 until they switch it back to 6 minutes. I'll stick with 17, where they STILL need to fix the issue of ranks not showing up or disappearing!

Message 6 of 6 (915 Views)