Re: Playing higher ranked opponent

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Playing higher ranked opponent

★★★ Novice
I've noticed the higher up I move in the ranks I face off against better people which means cheaters most of the time. The past few days I've seen guys block my kicks and lag me out during kicks along with money plays that is impossible to stop. I will name shame players in a heart beat because I think it's sad they have to ip boot to win. I'm sure EA servers will delete my post or pic of the players name and they still haven't replied to my last post.
Message 1 of 4 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

It is sad that players will do that but please don't name and shame here as that will have to be removed.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah once again you guys protect the cheaters but don't do anything for the ones who actually play for fun and don't cheat. Stop protecting them and do something about it. You have the same reply to almost every post.. You tell us to report players and we do and nothing happens. Come on EA sports step up !!
Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@MSUDAWGFAN10

We are not protecting cheaters, we are protecting people from being falsely accused of cheating here on AHQ. We do take action on cheaters when we can but do not announce that we banned players x,y and z so it is not obvious that we do ban people regularly.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (246 Views)