Re: [PS3] Draft Champions BROKEN

by thebunk187

Original Post

[PS3] Draft Champions BROKEN

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 3
Summarize your bug The player drop system when drafting a team is completely broken, too many low rated players appear to be picked. BASE TEAM IS ONLY 72 OVR, make it higher!! In PS4 it's 73-74!! There is a trophy that requires to draft a 83 OVR value team in "Draft Champions" mode. After five months of drafting 5 times a day and sometimes more. I just get gold players of 76 - 82 OVR and only a couple of elites above 85. Please fix this to make it possible. Just put more elite players!! In PS4 this trophy is pretty easy after a few drafts, but in PS3 it's totally impossible!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to draft 10 times a day and see how impossible is to get 83 OVR.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get mostly gold players and repeated positions.
What do you expect to see? At least a player of a position I'm missing.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PacificCoastDude
Date/time issue occurred All the time
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

The player drop system when drafting a team is completely broken, too many low rated players appear to be picked. BASE TEAM IS ONLY 72 OVR, make it higher!! In PS4 it's 73-74!! There is a trophy that requires to draft a 83 OVR value team in "Draft Champions" mode. After five months of drafting 5 times a day and sometimes more. I just get gold players of 76 - 82 OVR and only a couple of elites above 85. Please fix this to make it possible. Just put more elite players!! In PS4 this trophy is pretty easy after a few drafts, but in PS3 it's totally impossible!!!
Message 1 of 4 (728 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same for me!! Too many gold players Frown
Message 2 of 4 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is impossible. Same situation for the xbox 360 version. I've tried about 1000-1500 times but I don't bother now. They said on another thread they'd sort it but with the NFL season almost over I'll doubt they'll bother.

Message 3 of 4 (694 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Barry
@EA_David
Report this bug!!
The base team OVR is only 71-72 instead of 73-74 which would make it poaaible.
Also, fix the average quality of players. Don't give anything below 80.
This way, the game would stay balanced and the trophy would be possible
Message 4 of 4 (690 Views)