Mut Blockbuster

by JOSHUA96272003

Original Post

NAT ultimate ticket set reward

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug in ultimate team, an "ultimate ticket" card is supposed to be a valuable game changing item. but having 2 of the same non-auctionable/tradeable item is useless. can a set be created where an ultimate ticket card can be traded in for 10 movie ticket items to the current "showtime" promotion.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look @ binders & see that people have the same valuable NAT item
What happens when the bug occurs? a lot of value and work is lost.
What do you expect to see? either a grant of another ultimate ticket that i do not already have... or a set where I can exchange this item for another item of equal rarity/value.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bruce weighn
Date/time issue occurred 7/02/2017
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

please grant me with another ultimate ticket or create a set where i can exchange this valuable item which would be otherwise be useless, where its intended purpose was supposed to be a rare and game changing item. the current "showtime" promotion features plenty of cards to choose from and I think that since I'm not the only one who has felt with this issue, that something easy like this can be done to solve the problem. if a set was created in game where a NAT ultimate ticket can be exchanged for 10 movie tickets, then this is an equivalent to having something with equal value to what the consumer was supposed to get in the first place.
Message 1 of 3 (871 Views)

Mut Blockbuster

★★★ Newbie
It says I have 10 movie tickets at the top but when I go into the set and try to trade them in it won't let me, it says press x to search auction and then when I press it it says this item can't be auctioned
Message 2 of 3 (857 Views)

Re: NAT ultimate ticket set reward

★★ Novice

Now mine isn't saying "Ultimate Ticket" but when I have a gold player I'm about to send to a set, I have two choices that seem right... 1. Gold Players. which is waiting on a 200 total then it will give me a movie ticket.  2. There is an option just called "Movie Ticket" and I can't figure out where it is or what it's for.  I looked through every option of every set and can't find it.  Anybody know what "Movie Ticket" set is?

Message 3 of 3 (836 Views)