MutRewards McFarlane codes

by playn4dalulz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MutRewards McFarlane codes

★★ Novice
I purchased 3 of the Madden 17 McFarlane toys about a week ago and was able to redeem the codes for pro packs in MUT. I then purchased 3 more yesterday and entered the codes on MutRewards website, which were accepted as redeemed to my account, but have yet to receive those packs. The first group have me the packs as soon as I logged into MUT.

Please let me know what, if anything, I can do to remedy this.
Message 1 of 9 (2,971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MutRewards McFarlane codes

Community Manager

@playn4dalulz

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor to see what we can do for you on this.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (3,643 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@playn4dalulz

It is most likely the packs you have gotten were from the first McFarlane code you redeemed as you can only redeem this type of code once, any further codes redeemed will not provide more packs.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
@EA_Barry

First, I would like to thank you for a timely reply. I appreciate prompt customer handling.

Secondly, with that being said I have 2 issues still outstanding in regards to this.
#1 If this is the case, then why is MutRewards website allowing the subsequent codes to both be redeemed, and give confimation of redemption to me?
#2 Since a major draw to the toy purchase is the DLC, as the offset to the purchase price is enticing, could you please direct me to where I would see the disclaimer verbage,that is both readable prior to purchase and indicates multiple codes cannot be redeemed? I have looked at the packaging and not been able to locate it myself.

I assume the codes are lost in limbo at this point, negating $30+ of content for me.
Message 3 of 9 (2,952 Views)

Community Manager

@playn4dalulz

Sorry for not being clearer, one code for each different figure can be redeemed. If you have two of the same figure only one will provide packs. Are all of the figures you purchased different?

barry.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,929 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry

They are not all different, but that doesn't put aside the fact that the codes were still accepted as redeemed by MutRewards along with there not being any indication that using a separate code from the same player would not give the packs.

I just want to know if I'm going to be given new codes or have I been ripped off for the content which was promised to me. Being that there was never an indication that I would not be receiving anything even after a same player code was used, I think it only fair that the codes be reactivated at the very least so I can give them to friends.
Message 5 of 9 (2,920 Views)

Community Manager

@playn4dalulz

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor to see what we can do for you on this.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 6 of 9 (3,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing has happened to me and I've got one help ticket that has been getting passed around since Sept. 2. I've been in contact with the support team and been told it's been sitting with the development team. I have a total of three codes that have been accepted but have not received the packs so that is a total of 21 Pro Packs, which is essentially a $30 value that I've not received. I too believe it's false advertising since the code is the main method they are using to market the figures now.

I called in with a new ticket today and this time I was told that only one code period can be used and it's in the fine print. Which completely contradicts everything else I've been told and no it's not in the fine print of the paper included with the figuring. Literally, I just want my packs.

Message 7 of 9 (2,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how were you even to redeem codes at al...im still trying to do this

Message 8 of 9 (2,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where do I go to redeem my codes

Message 9 of 9 (2,834 Views)