Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden NFL 17 Franchise Problems

by georoz

Original Post

Madden NFL 17 Franchise Problems

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

(Not sure if this is just for the Tenn. Titans or not -- it's the only team I've played) When playing OFFLINE franchise, with preseason roster set, I am notified that I have to cut 1 player (Coaches recommendations list a choice of 3 or 4 players to cut and their reasoning.. I like this new feature, by the way.. thanks!) However, at the top, it actually states I have to cut 2 players, not 1... and no matter what players I cut and /or trade .. even when I end up removing more than the needed 2 players from my team, the AI ALWAYS cuts CB Khalen Reed "Mr. Irrelevant" from this past draft and who has a rating of 60.... I have some hope for him ...   I deplete a portion of my CB roster and plan on keeping this player on my practice squad (thank you for this added feature, also !)   

The thing is, if I set up an ONLINE franchise, I'm notified of the correct amount of players to cut ( 2 ) and the AI DOES NOT automatically cut this player..!?!?!?

Also, as with past Madden games, and this is with both -- online and offline franchises -- when periodically looking through player information screens---- the game locks up... now, offline games, you can recover pretty close to what you were doing if you save a lot...not so much for the online games... had to try to remember who and to which teams I did some trades.. and then, some of those trades were no longer accepted (?)....

Message 1 of 1 (596 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help