Re: Madden 17 ultimate team tutorial not working.

by maddenjimmys

Original Post

★★ Novice

Having the exact same issue, tried resetting the wifi rebooting Xbox and deleting local data. Still not working.

Message 11 of 33 (5,167 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey everyone, twitter has a @EAHelp account that supposedly responds to almost everyone and I created a twitter and tried tweeting them a few days ago and even they would not respond to me. I don't understand what EA's problem is but I suggest if anyone on here has a Twitter or wants to create one you could see if they would respond to you on there. Probably won't do any good but the bottom line is, EA does not want to address or acknowledge this issue probably because they know they won't fix it. They have had plenty of time to see this forum and we have been very patient and still nothing. It's a very poor way to treat your customers to not even let us know what's going on. They could at least make an announcement stating this will not be fixed and I would accept it better than just ignoring us entirely. Even though, there is no reason to not fix this. But they won't even do that. Very sad. All I suggest is try tweeting @EAHelp. What a great Easter spirit EA has. Happy Easter everyone! God Bless you all.

And to the post above- I feel for you and your son. This is terrible "customer service".

Everyone take the time to remember this the next time you think about purchasing future Madden games or any EA product of any kind THAT EA LOVES ITS CUSTOMERS. ITS IN THE GAME!
Message 12 of 33 (5,152 Views)

★★ Novice
Has anyone had a solution please share.
Message 13 of 33 (5,059 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey guys it has been fixed. Checked this morning. There is now a solo challenge available to play. I played it and everything works fine. It's good to go. This is on PS4. I don't know about XBOX but I assume it's the same. Good job EA. Have fun everyone.
Message 14 of 33 (5,033 Views)

★★ Novice
Well done EA! Glad to hear there's been a fix!
Message 15 of 33 (5,019 Views)

★★ Novice

Awesome, I spent all day in chat with ea help and they said no one had brought it to their attention so im happy they fixed it.

Message 16 of 33 (5,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

Looks like this issue is occurring again in Madden 17, was trying MYT on PS4 and it does this same exact thing that the screenshots show where you can't complete the tutorial or move on further.

Message 17 of 33 (3,283 Views)

★ Novice

@technole wrote:

Looks like this issue is occurring again in Madden 17, was trying MYT on PS4 and it does this same exact thing that the screenshots show where you can't complete the tutorial or move on further.

MUT not working on xbox either. Their support didnt have a fix either. Guess this game is too old to work...

Message 18 of 33 (3,199 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Kenja73 MUT is apparently still functional, with games, trades, auctions, etc. People are still using the mode just there isn't a solo challenge working to get past the tutorial.

EA needs to fix this and 'load' some solo challenge since it's not client-related, because the game is offered as part of EA Access subscription and Madden 18-20 also work just fine.
Message 19 of 33 (3,181 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Xbox player here. Still not fixed as of Jan 22nd 2020.

Please help!

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Unable to create a MUT team! After completing the first three steps of the ultimate team tutorial I arrive at the “play a game” step. When selecting this and arriving on the “choose a challenge” page, no challenges appear but a text box with “winning this short solo challenge will earn upgrades” is visible in the centre but nothing around it. I'm completely stuck!

Message 20 of 33 (3,135 Views)