Re: Madden 17 ultimate team tutorial not working.

by TheOfficialPanth

Original Post

Madden 17 ultimate team tutorial not working.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After completing the first three steps of the ultimate team tutorial I arrive at the “play a game” step. When selecting this and arriving on the “choose a challenge” page, no challenges appear but a text box with “winning this short solo challenge will earn upgrades” is visible in the centre but nothing around it. I can press A and continue passed this but it merely removes the text box. This means I can’t actually proceed in ultimate team!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the tutorial.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot proceed with ultimate team.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the solo challenge listed that can then be selected. This would then allow you to proceed to the team and controller assignment page.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jonnymck92
Date/time issue occurred 22/3/18
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Any help would be much appreciated!
Message 1 of 33 (20,953 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you find a fix ?

Message 2 of 33 (20,769 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same issue. I assume it's a server issue if this is the earliest report I've found of it.
Message 3 of 33 (20,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anybody have a fix? Frown
Message 4 of 33 (20,588 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been searching since I found it and still no fix found. Think it's an ea issue.
Message 5 of 33 (20,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This needs to be fixed by EA. It should be simple. If you're going to take down the tutorial game, then don't make the tutorial mandatory. This is suppose to be Madden's "flagship" mode. There is no excuse for this. You can still create Ultimate Teams on Madden 25, 15, and 16 to my knowledge. To have a game one year removed and not even be able to create an Ultimate Team as a new player is ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason to not fix this issue. Don't tell us to reset our consoles and routers. Don't tell us to buy Madden 18 and offer free coins/packs as collateral. No, fix this issue. This is a major problem and multiple new players will want to play and create Ultimate Teams in the coming years if given the opportunity. Don't give us another abandoned game because you want us to go play Madden 18. If you're going to do that then make it fair and be consistent and shutdown the previous Madden games. Because if this doesn't get fixed, this game's online might as well all be shutdown if you're going to take the "buy our new game" approach. Please, do the right thing. Thank you.
Message 6 of 33 (20,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still haven’t managed to find a fix. Tried deleting all data and uninstalling/reinstalling with no luck. I agree I think it’s an EA issue.
Message 7 of 33 (20,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Any fix yet?
Message 8 of 33 (20,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will anyone who works for EA or this website even acknowledge this bug? This is embarrassing.
Message 9 of 33 (20,439 Views)

★ Novice
I am also in the same boat and agree this isn't acceptable. My 7 year old son has worn out his copy of Madden 18 and wanted to play Madden 17 to try the Ultimate Team with that one as well. So I buy it for him for Easter and he can't play it...

Honestly not acceptable. Either put the servers back up to allow the tutorial to work, or push an update to remove it as a requirement. How am I supposed to tell my son the game I just got him doesn't work because it is too old?????

At least there are no loot boxes in Madden (yet)????
Message 10 of 33 (20,399 Views)