Madden 17 freezes on PS4

by doclager

Original Post

Madden 17 still unplayable.

★ Apprentice

Is Madden 17 ever going to be playable? It continues to freeze, and I continued to be ignored. Total garbage, and a total ripoff since I can't get any assistance or a refund.

Message 1 of 13 (718 Views)

Re: Madden 17 still unplayable.

Community Manager

@doclager

The recent game update addresses some of the freezing issues that have been seen by players, is your game up to date?

Setting your console to automatically download and install updates is advised. You can also manually check for game updates at a specific time if you are on a tight data cap.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (706 Views)

★ Apprentice

Game is up to date, and auto downloads is active. Game continues to freeze in franchise mode. Still unplayable. Still unacceptable. Can't believe I have gotten nothing for the money spent on this game. No game, no support, no fun.

Message 3 of 13 (697 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has any progress been made with the game freezing? I've seen no updates and have not received any replies from EA on the issue.

Message 4 of 13 (619 Views)

Madden 17 freezes on PS4

★ Apprentice

I'm unable to play Madden 17 on PS4 due to the fact that it freezes every time I attempt to load a game. I've not seen any updates on the issue in a few weeks. Has a solution been provided? How may others are still having the issue? EA has stopped answering my concerns.

Message 5 of 13 (619 Views)

Re: Madden 17 freezes on PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue on ps3 and am going to demand a refund if not resolved by end of week

Message 6 of 13 (606 Views)

Madden 17 Freezes in offline career mode PS3

★★★★★ Newbie

Having a major issue as each time I end a game in madden the game freezes.  Got tired of being on hold in the chat window as the 5 minute wait time turned into well over an hour wait and still no response.   The music from the game will keep playing but after a few rotations the game freezes and I am not able to save after completed game.  I did not purchase this to sim through everything.  I want to be able to play my team in offline mode.  Issue isnt just offline mode but anytime I finish a game in in quick play.  Please fix or I will demand refund by weeks end.

Message 7 of 13 (608 Views)

★★ Apprentice

there are a lot more than 2 people having this problem. For every person who finds this forum plenty are avoiding modes that have this glitch.  Its irritating as hell. October already and no love from EA - as usual.  

Message 8 of 13 (544 Views)

★★ Apprentice

that's not it Barry

Message 9 of 13 (543 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm with you, have been unable to finish one franchise game with AI THREE TIMES since yesterday. 

Message 10 of 13 (542 Views)